What do you call a group of trolls?

[hijack]

As far as Easy Tokyo goes I reckon the guy is definately worthy of the title " Troll". He must have known that his comments to the Silent_Bob condolence thread were going to provoke a reaction and they didn’t make any sort of contribution to the thread. He has also shown himself to be a rude, petty asshole. Troll

I don’t think AM/PM’s a troll. Just a newbie who posted too soon.

As for Piano, well the Jury’s still out IMHO.

[/hijack]

Anyway back to the subject. I want to vote for Trollop (again) and suggest a swarm of trolls.

A flame of trolls sounds good, but I still have to vote for “a trollop” of trolls. It just sounds so good, and is insulting to boot.

A group/packet of trolls is a troggle.

Some eastern schools of thought hold that there is really only one troll, appearing every so often to bring strife, chaos, and a very tiny penis to boards across the internet. If this is so, I would like to call this archetypical troll “Pauly Shore”.

What the hell does this mean???
**Silent_Bob condolence thread **

what are you saying? Has something happened to Bob?

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

kellibelli in MPSIMS ChrisCTP started a thread called . The silence of Silent_Bob .

He is OK . He had a death in his family and is just taking a break . The boards to slow for me to give you a link. It’s on the 2nd page by now I think .

I found it, thanks buddy.

What kind of scum shits in a mans condolence thread??

Same kind of trash that tips over headstones in graveyards I suppose.

Jesus, I am AFk for two days, and the whole world is crazy when I get back.

I wish we had a smilie of the putz face giving the middle finger.

I was going to vote for “A festering of trolls” (Mr. Cynical), but then I saw “A festering gob of trolls” (porcupine). I like it.

-----:cool:
—////\\

Thanks!

A Tight-Wadded Asshole Turbulence of trolls.

Personally, I like TVeblen’s “a fart of trolls.” A more polite version might be “a flatulence of trolls.”

Flatulence of trolls is my new favorite!

A sphincter of trolls?

How could I have forgotten?

A felch of trolls.

So, how about a festering, steamy pile of felching, flatulent gobs of craven, trolloping trolls? Too subtle?

(I thought all the trolls were gone; we may have to stash this until the next influx.)

I vote for a pollution of trolls, since that’s what they do to our boards.

Pure genius, sir. Often the most obvious answer is the one nobody thinks of. You get my vote.

How dare you associate the wonderfulness of the pussy with an evil known as a troll!

An excretion of Trolls.

A bolus of Trolls.

A pustule of Trolls.

A scat of Trolls.

A discharge of Trolls.

Don’t get me started, you know how I get…

Biggirl said:

It wasn’t just an improper forum; it was a condolencethread. As kellibelli said, that makes ET the “[s]ame kind of trash that tips over headstones in graveyards.” (Good comparison, kelli.) I don’t care if he and the others technically fit the definition of trolls or not; they definitely fit the definition of assholes.

As for the OP…I say just call them scroffulous little pig-fuckers and be done with it.

Wow, MysterEks, that is a cool word. The noun form (I just looked it up) is scrofula, so, you could say a scrofula of trolls also. I like it. I just changed my vote again. Or maybe we just need a glossary of all kinds of terms.