What do you call a group of trolls?

Zenster, a bolus of trolls, lol!

Now, from the other end (to add to Duke’s suggestion):

A spewing of trolls.
A barfing of trolls.
A retching of trolls.
A puking of trolls.

And if I may, Rysdad amend one of your suggestions to:

A 'rhoid of assholes. (Because I think of assholes rather than trolls [traditional sense], in the current situation.)

A scab of trolls
An ooze of trolls
A barf of trolls
An ejaculate of trolls
A snot of trolls
Bile of troll

Actually, Bile of troll sounds more like a soup than anything else…

Thanks brachyrhynchos, I was hoping you might like that one. Glad you’ve already been to the other Pit thread.

An effluvium of trolls?

I still liked “trollop” and “craven” best. SpiderWoman - you are on fire tonight!

And I don’t think you can lump Piano in here with the others on the list. Just curious - if he/she is proven not to be, how many will publicly apologize to him/her?

It might sound strange coming from me but I agree with you. Piano’s only crime seems to be that s/he doesn’t particualry like me and thinks I’m a “blowhard” which is his/her right . IRL I’ve been called worst and while it doesn’t exactly blow my skirt up . S/He has every right to hold whatever opinions they want to .

And 1 more vote for “trollop” , I love the way that word sounds .

“what do you call a group of trolls?”

“Hey, CDMilk…how are you and your pathetic alter egos doing?”

Spider Woman: I like your amendment–a scrofula of trolls.

Monster104: “An ejaculate of trolls” sounds more like a herd of sockpuppets begotten by a daddy-troll.

Anthracite: I’ll happily apologize to Piano for lumping him/her/it in with the assholes…provided that he/she/it confesses to being stupid, which I suppose would account for him/her/it trying to jump on Easy Tokyo’s bandwagon in that thread.

A suppuration of trolls.

Tris

[QUOTE]
I still liked “trollop” and “craven” best. SpiderWoman - you are on fire tonight!

And I don’t think you can lump Piano in here with the others on the list. Just curious - if he/she is proven not to be, how many will publicly apologize to him/her?

[QUOTE]

Thanks, Anthracite. I don’t really think that people who are posting here are calling Piano a troll. Is that what you meant (except for the ones who actually DID call her/him a troll)? I thought this list would be useful for the next invasion, however.

Actually, Uncle Beer’s suggestion, creche (my keyboard won’t let me do accents) is probably the most accurate for that group last week (CD Milk et al), because I think they were all very young.

Oooooh, now I think suppuration is my favorite new word. I think we need all these synonyms.

----:smiley:
—////\\

oh-oh… I got one…

a bowl of trolls.

(as in toilet bowl)

:smiley:

ok.

Well then, I cast my vote for a trollop of trolls.

a portenoy of trolls.

“Trollop of trolls” sounds good, but it just doesn’t sit right with me. A trollop is not really a bad thing, after all.

I’ll throw my vote in with “A felch of trolls.”

ohh I have another,

a Serlin of trolls.
(and Mr. C, I was joking in my last post! :))

I like them all.

Any admitted trolls who would like to be flamed, expressively and creatively? Line forms here:

(I’m not volunteering to do the flaming, not my strong point, but I’ll sell tickets and popcorn.)

-----:smiley:
—////\\

Why don’t you add me to your hate thread?
After all, I was the first to say the “condolence thread” was a joke thread for our favorite troll.

I just assumed it was a harmless mocking of the “congratulation thread” for Rocket-man
YIPEEE! http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=37969

I like the silent-bob thing, but it’s such an obvious gag that I thought it was the “good troll” of the board who mocked the “bad trolls”. A turn-about-is-fair-play sort of thing.

I certainly would never have guessed that silent-bob was considered “real” by anyone.

Damn! Why didn’t I think of it!?

Flux of Trolls

My Liste of Favorites, in the order they were submitted:

A trollop of trolls.
A craven of trolls.
A felch of trolls.
A Serlin of trolls.

I, for one, will publicly apologize if Piano evidences behavior other than what he/she has previously demonstrated.

And, to ShakeNBake: Sorry, I never noticed you.