What Does Trump Smell Like?

If you really must know, here is an article that explains the scent of all his colognes. Yes, he has more than one. Not a cologne wearing guy, but I don’t see anything special there. Some commentary from blind testing on various women.

Here’s the take on The Fragrance:

Right off the bat, Donald Trump, The Fragrance opens with a commanding spicy pepper note. Below the spiciness there’s a faint layer of cucumber, basil, and mint. It’s not so much that those notes are weak as it is that the pepper is too strong. After an hour or so, the pepper finally subsides ever so slightly, making way for the cucumber to become more prominent while welcoming notes of woods, vetiver, and light citruses emerge.

I was admonished in the “Pelosi violently attacked” thread with “Political Jabs aren’t appropriate”

What is this?

This is MPSIMS, where political commentary is largely forbidden.

Old man pee, subpoenas and regret.

He’s a constant liar.

So, bullshit.

~VOW

A Striped Polecat.

Like the world’s smelliest substance (whatever that may be.)

…in a “breaking news” thread, which is what that other thread was, and what this thread is not.

This thread reminds me of an advertising campaign that Caswell-Massey ran several years ago. Caswell-Massey is a fragrance and perfume company that was founded in 1752, the first in the colonies. George WAshington was a regular customere, opting for the Number 6 cologne, which they still sell. So they ran an ad that read “Smell like George Washington”

Given my druthers, I’d go with George Washington over Trump, regardless of how their respective products smelled. Just on general principles.

I brought this up sixteen years ago:

I recently bought it. I’m not a fan. Somebody at my office compared it to Pledge furniture polish.

Perhaps Washington used it to polish his teeth? :wink: