What fictional character would you want as POTUS?

The only catch is that she/he would have to be eligible for the job: “No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States”.
I’ll give mine in a few posts, but what say you?

President Josiah Bartlet.

I would want a super genius who has a pro-social agenda. Who that would be, I don’t know.

Adrian Veidt (I consider him pro-social), Tony Stark, Mr Fantastic

Indeed.

Lisa Simpson.

Unfortunately, not eligible because he already served as president for 8 years.

Not eligible-See OP.

I would actually go for the guy that almost won against his successor: Arnold Vinick. A strong but moderate Republican that might be able to turn the Republican Party back into the Honorable Opponents they used to be.

Woodrow Wilson Smith

Bartlet, Santos and Vinick would all be great Presidents.

Maybe not Bartlet, as his health was fading fast.

She will be when she grows up!

She even tried to clean up the mess left by president Trump.

Doctor Manhattan. Completely objective about everything. Detached from human weakness. Might as well be a nearly omnipotent alien, but he was an American born (if I remember correctly). Able to make difficult choices that will result in things being better in the long run. Won’t care if he doesn’t get re-elected.

Sorry, but doesn’t meet the residency requirements: He has been out of the country(and perhaps the universe) for over 14 years. :smiley:

Can I give Chrisjen Avasarala a time machine?

Even with a time machine, would she fall under the residency requirements?

She is going to be president someday, her future was revealed.

My choice would be Jacob McCandles from Big Jake.

She was eight years old in 1987, so she is 43.

You’d need a tune machine, and there’s the issue that he wasn’t actually born, but I’d vote for R. Daneel Olivaw.

She’s in.