What fictional characters would you support for president of the U.S.?

Ventinari?

McBain

Eve Hubbard. Or Hagbard Celine.

At-ti-cus! At-ti-cus! At-ti-cus! :wink:

And Colonel Potter for VP. Similarly principled, well aware of what his job is and highly qualified to do it, able to coolly handle disagreements and problems. Plus, he’s got the military experience that may be handy as long as troops are deployed in Iraq.

Yes, Steve Rogers. That’s perfect.

Frank Castle for Veep.

Spock’s mother was American? I knew she was human, but … anyway,

Bartlet for president. Or Ferris Bueller (how cool would that be?)

Re: Atticus

He could slash the Secret Service budget by shooting back at assassins himself, sort of a Darwin’s Finch if you will.

I see him as better suited for Secretary of Defense, or maybe Attorney General.

Freddy Krueger for president, he could really “slash” the budget, he could enter Bin Laden’s dreams and take him out there, and truly cut taxes

VP? easy, Jason Voorhees, the strong, silent type

Krueger/Voorhees '09!

Michael Corleone. Ewwww. Might as well say Frank Burns, Larry Linville, not Robert Duvall. And respectfully, he didn’t know when not to use force in the end. He had Fredo killed, and it destroyed his soul. He should have forgiven and sent Fredo to Italy for the safety of everyone.

My picks:

Gandalf/Galadriel '12

I approve this message.

<and would like to see a photo of the t-shirt>

Homer! Homer! Homer!

Vic Mackey.

The way George W Bush has run your country has been absolutely pathetic and you guys seem to be in a pretty big hole right now, but quite frankly, the hole could be a lot deeper. And if there’s any fictional character who’s better than Vic Mackey at digging himself and everyone around him into a hole, shitting in the hole and then digging even deeper before shitting in the hole again, I don’t know who that would be.

Watching him lead a nation would be the most entertaining trainwreck in recorded history.

Second. Or Vorkosigan

Wonder Woman. She’s cuter than Palin and has fightin’ skills.

I’d like to see a Ventinari/Vimes ticket; I’m just not sure who should be at the top.

Actually, to amend my previous suggestion, I’d like to see a Ventinari/Brutha ticket. Still don’t know who should be on top, though.

Vimes for Secretary of State and/or defense, though.

So, you are saying that you want four more years?

Ozymandias.

He can do it!

Why, Howard the Duck, of course!