What happened to Karen Greenlee, the unrepentant necrophile?

Am very skeptical this is a real interview. Am very skeptical she is a real person.

Years ago when I was still lurking, there was an RO thread bashing the two young men who exhumed a fresh grave because the recently deceased young lady was represented by an attractive obit photo. A few posters were upset by the disrespectful necro jokes in the thread and protested. One poster said something like “Actually, I think I know the family of this girl. She wasn’t by any chance a composer, was she?”

Someone responded “Actually, quite the opposite.”

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank that poster. For being awesome. (pardon the hijack)

I have no idea if that interview is real, but I remember when she drove off with the corpse. It made all the papers.

In addition to the blood-in-the-mouth comment, there’s another quite unbelievable comment. But when you read about what serial killers often do to bodies, it doesn’t seem to much of a stretch.

:eek:

They don’t call them ‘stiffs’ for nothing!

:eek:

I wonder if she’s a fan of the Nekromantik films?

kayaker posted a similar joke about Beethoven recently.

Nice to be remembered (even if the trigger is an unrepentant necrophile thread).:smiley:

Come on, like that has never happened before.

Which comment are you referring to?

“I’m a gay necrophiliac,” Tom said, half in dead Ernest…

Where she talks about getting caught in the act.

This story inspired a fictional story, which in turn inspired a movie, Kissed.

♬ I’m the only gay necrophile
I’m the only one I know
I’m the only gay necrophile
In my town…
♬

Unrepentant necrophile, doo dah, doo dah…

If she had mentioned that she SCUBA dives, Skydives and also “indulges in the occasional one night stand” would that lend a touch of credibility to her claims?