What happens if the Flying Spaghetti Monster lands.

What happens if the Flying Spaghetti Monster lands. I mean he wouldn’t be flying so what would he be? Would he even still exist? Also, what do pirates have to do with the FSM?

Oh hell no! I battled that thing eons ago, don’t tell me it’s back! Well, of course, that too was foretold by the Elder Scrolls, but right now, the dragon’s are next in line, so let me finish those off first then I’ll deal with the the FSM. Hey, why don’t make a call to South Park, they handled Cthulhu nicely, I’m sure some meatballs won’t stand a chance. :smiley:

Actually, just because it lands does not mean it cannot fly, so therefore it would still be a Flying Spaghetti Monster. Also, according to this Wiki, pirates are gods or something, instead of being thieves and murderers, pirates of the past were just explorers and peace lovers :rolleyes:.

It has ninja followers as well. It’s just that no one ever sees them.

It is still capable of flying. therefore it will become the Briefly Dirtbound Spaghetti Monster, or BDSM.

There will a run on tomatoes and Spaghetti sauce at every store within a hundred miles. probably on Pesto and Parmesan too.

Unless it’s not done. Then it just sticks to the wall.

It would be cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

I’d like to see it battle the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

Nonsense. There’s no such things as invisible pink unicorns.

I searched the web for BDSM.:eek::eek::eek:

The Flying Spaghetti Monster does not “land”-it grasps the Earth in it’s Noodly Goodness and takes us for a ride.

C’mon, you did that on purpose, you dirty little…:smiley: (don’t worry, I’ve done it myself a couple times :eek:)

It can battle longcat then.

Interesting, the wiki has informed me that the universe was created by the F/BDSM ‘after drinking heavily’

When the Flying Spaghetti Monster lands our corporeal bodies are transformed into ethereal meatballs and we become one in union with the cosmic pasta dish.

The five second rule applies:

Double nonsense. You don’t see it, do you? That proves it exists!

Wheree’r its noodly appendages touch the earth, a blessed spring of tomato sauce springs forth to feed its flock.

The decline of pirates since the 1800s has been the main cause of global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters.

Furthermore, it is disrespectful to teach our beliefs without wearing His chosen outfit, which of course is full pirate regalia. The concise explanation is that He becomes angry if we don’t.