What have you thought about and wished you hadn't?

If it makes you feel better, it’s not terribly original to S. King. There was an old movie, I believe The Vikings, where they executed prisoners on “The Mare of Steel.”

And then there was the Tom Lehrer song, “Bright College Days”…

And that q-tip thing is ooogy.

I don’t get it. Why is a Q-Tip worse than… say, your finger? What is creepy about it? What makes it such an awful thought? How do you normally clean your belly button? By sticking a soapy washcloth-covered finger in it? Is that somehow better/easier/funner than a Q-Tip? Q-Tips and cotton balls have always seemed like happy items to me. The thought of sticking a Q-Tip in my belly button has no adverse affect whatsoever.

Believe it or not, I accidentally saw it for the first time on cable about three days ago.

I’m still shuddering.

GodDAMN you. Yep, you know what I’ll be thinking of everytime I see a staircase now. Oh dear lord I can’t get it out of my head.

I remember reading somewhere that an awful way to die would be “drowning in caterpillars”.

It really squicks me out just thinking about it.

When I was a kid, my father once mentioned that in every glass of water I drank, there were molecules that Jesus Christ had urinated.

Although my father was Jewish, I’m so glad he didn’t say Golda Meir.

A preface: For a short period of my life, I was homeless.

Whenever the weather gets trully terrible- storms, blizzards, scorching heat… I always wonder about the others out there that have no homes, no one to care for them, and in many cases, no hope. I remember what it was like for me, and how thankful I was that the brief period I was on the streets, it was late spring, and the weather was all right.

Umm- we’re all breathing through snot right now.