What haven't you seen that everyone else has?

I only recently started going to the movies, preferring reading to watching so I could go on and on.
Casablanca
Gone With the Wind
Sound of Music
Any of the Godfather films
Scarface
The Wizard of Oz
Star Wars (I did finally see the original at the theater on the 20 year re-release.)
Citizen Kane
The Sound Of Music
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Blade Runner
Goonies.
Scarface
Any of the GodFather movies
Titanic
Fame
Jaws
The Excorsist
The Passion of the Christ
Jurassic Park
Finding Nemo
Twister
Narnia
Platoon
Saving Private Ryan
Bambi (most Disney animation)
As I said, I could go on and on, but I have recently made an effort to start seeing many of the classics on DVD and have also been going to a movie at least once a month.

And here was little me in the naive belief that not having seen The Godfather would make me special. Talk about running head first into the brick wall of reality.

Not a movie, but I have never seen a complete episode of L.A. Law.

I haven’t seen any of them either and I get exactly the same reaction.

Titanic
It’s a Wonderful Life

and I intend to keep it that way.

South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut. I don’t like South Park, and watching 90 minutes of it would be torture for me. I haven’t seen a lot of the movies mentioned in this thread, but since I’m probably in the ideal SP demographic (age 24), it makes me a little unusual.

Schindler’s List

I know it’s probably really good. I know I should. I just can’t get myself psyched up to intentionally be miserable for 2 hours…

Me, I’d look at you as if you were very wise. Admittedly, you’ve missed the beauty of the first and the wonder of the second, but that’s allowed you to escape the crapfest that is the third.

Like the OP, I’ve never seen any of the Godfathers all the way through, nor the Usual Suspects.

Any LOTR
Titanic

Most movies aimed at people over the age of 9 released since about 1990.

For the people who haven’t seen The Wizard of Oz, how did you manage that? Are you actively avoiding it?
I just can’t seem to wrap my head around that one, since it was a big deal when I was a kid. It was on TV once a year, and we looked forward to it like we looked forward to Christmas.

I’ve never been able to sit through Scarface - it bored me, because I hated everyone who came on screen.

I’ve only seen bits and pieces of any Godfather movie, Frankenstein, or Bride of Frankenstein.

I have never seen more than about a minute of Goonies.

I’ve never managed to get more than 20 minutes into The Sound of Music or Bridge on the River Kwai.

I’ve never seen all of American Graffitti, Stargate, Tommy, or any movie with Jet Li in it.

I am soemwhat Hitchcock-deficient, having never seen Rope, Vertigo, Strangers on a Train, or Rear Window.

I’ve haven’t seen even a minute of A Hard Day’s Night, THX1138, High Noon, What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?, Mommie Dearest, The Green Berets, Ordinary People, Reds, Sophie’s Choice, Broadcast News, Network, Lethal Weapons 3 or 4, Lawrence of Arabia, Labyrinth, Old Yeller, Ishtar, The Man Who Would be King, Murder by Death, And Then There Were None, Breaker Morant, Chariots of Fire, The Postman, The Postman Always Rings Twice, Midnight Cowboy, or Body Heat.

I’ll shut up now and go watch some movies.

I haven’t seen Saving Private Ryan yet for similar reasons, despite the fact a friend loaned me the DVD at least 6 months ago. It’s still sitting on my counter.

I can top that.

Not only have I never seen Goonies, I have also never seen Serenity. Or any episode of Firefly, for that matter.

I’ve never seen ET.

Movies I have never seen:

• Anything with Ben Stiller (nor do I want to).
  • Anything written by, directed by, produced by, or starring Woody Allen.
  • It’s a Wonderful Life
  • Being John Malkovich
  • The Sixth Sense
  • Signs
  • Clerks
  • Memento
  • Walk the Line
  • Serenity
  • Saving Private Ryan
  • War of the Worlds
  • The Last Samurai
  • Memoirs of a Geisha
  • Dr. Strangelove
  • The Blair Witch Project
  • Goodfellas
  • Sin City
  • Taxi Driver
  • Any of the Austin Powers movies
  • Anything directed by Quentin Tarantino
  • Any of Sergio Leone’s spaghetti westerns
  • Any of the Scary Movie movies
  • Any of the Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween or Friday the 13th movies
  • Anything with “Living Dead” or “Fast…and…Furious” in the title
  • Anything with Bruce Lee, Jake Gyllenhaal, Mandy Moore, Kate Hudson, Edward Burns, Anne Hathaway, Lindsay Lohan, Jennifer Lopez, or Vin Diesel (except The Iron Giant, which I only saw recently).
  • Anything that Robin Williams, Eddie Murphy, Adam Sandler, Bruce Willis, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, Billy Crystal, Harrison Ford, or Jackie Chan has appeared in for the past three years.

TV Shows I have never seen:

• Survivor
  • CSI (any of them)
  • American Idol
  • The Apprentice
  • The Bachelor
  • The Real World
  • The View
  • American Choppers
  • Antiques Road Show
  • Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
  • Everybody Loves Raymond
  • Grace Under Fire
  • Curb Your Enthusiasm
  • Growing Up Gotti
  • South Park

I’ll probably think of plenty more.

I’ve never seen:

-Flashdance
-Fame
-Sixteen Candles
-St. Elmo’s Fire
-Citizen Kane
I sat through however-many excruciating minutes of The Godfather until I fell asleep. Same with Scarface. Godfather was slow-moving and plotless. Scarface was an extremely overdone celebration of debauchery and criminal violence done in a way I couldn’t stand for more than a few minutes.

Me either. And I was probably about the age of their target audience when it came out.

I’ve also never seen Pretty Woman, that fact always seems to get shocked looks of disbeleif from female aquaintences.

No Godfathers, Rocky’s, spy flicks, war movies or those cop-buddy type films. I have pretty mild and limited taste in movie’s.

I recently caught an old SNL rerun with Heather Locklear, and the first sketch was a parody of Melrose Place. Never having seen a single second of that show, I had no idea why people were laughing… (I’ve also never seen anything 90210 or O.C.-ish)

You and about 99.998% of the rest of the viewing public. Don’t let the vocifierous fanboys here and elsewhere lead you to believe it is anything more than a cult favorite.

Any of the second Star Wars Series
Full Metal Jacket
Rosemary’s Baby
Titanic
Any of the Godfather movies
Five Easy Pieces

I just saw Raiders of the Lost Ark. I saw The Princess Bride within the last year. I’d much rather read, so there are huge gaps in my film experience.

No you haven’t - I have seriously never even heard of that one.