[QUOTE=auntie em]
I tried. She drowned during the exam.
[/QUOTE]
Tide’s in!
[QUOTE=auntie em]
I tried. She drowned during the exam.
[/QUOTE]
Tide’s in!
Just as a funny aside.
My husband is a Luddite, and has no interest whatsoever in computers, wouldn’t know how to enter in an address, let alone find the SDMB board.
However.
Completely out of the blue, he cleaned the garage this morning.
Pretty striking coincidence…
All he was trying to bargain for was to go golf. He got to go golfing as well.
[QUOTE=elucidator]
Commendable. I know its old-fashioned, but I rather like effeminate women.
[/QUOTE]
BUUUuuUuUuUuuuUUURP!
What?
![]()
[QUOTE=fisha]
All he was trying to bargain for was to go golf. He got to go golfing as well.
[/QUOTE]
I’m lucky - I don’t like golf.
[QUOTE=Nava]
Yes it can… c’mon, have you ever seen a streetwalker in a Red Power Suit? The ones in “nun outfits” and the Lolitas dress like no real nun or junior high student ever have. I had a student who wanted to come to the lab in moon-ladder stilettos and these shorts which showed half of each buttcheek. When I told her she had to follow the same rules (whole-leg jeans, trainers) as everybody else, she asked to be transferred to a different TA and picked the only time when all the TAs were male. When the new TA told her the same thing she threw a bloody tantrum… it didn’t work. She wasn’t used to that.
I’ve had snake-charmer classmates do butterfly eyes at the newbie male TA to get him to do their job for them. After being prompted by A Look from the other 77 students in the class, the other male TA rescued his colleague and gave him that talk about The Facts Of Life which apparently Daddy had missed
(and newbie should be grateful, the intervention of the veteran meant he didn’t get that talk from the female TAs, who were as angry as the non-manipulative students).
[/QUOTE]
…Clearly, you didn’t read the intervening portion of the thread, in which I clarified my point of view that the person’s intent in wearing the clothes mattered, and I was inclined to give the benefit of the doubt to people. Your examples all consist of manipulative people, not manipulative clothing.
That red power suit is just as manipulative when the woman is trying to get hired for management, and the lolita dress is just as un-manipulative when the woman is dressing up in a oversexed halloween costume for a joke or a dare or just because she feels like it, not to attract men.