What is the origin and purpose of Jehovah's Witnesses?

From the time I was a kid I knew something wasn’t quite right about Jehovah’s Witnesses. Most of the family on my mom’s side are still in. I’m treated reasonably decent by them due to the fact that I was never baptized. I’ve spent the years after leaving doing research on their origins, dogma, financial standing and anything else I can find. I love my family and I’m mad as hell that they have been snookered and brainwashed. Like many of you I’m fascinated with religious history and origins, secret societies and ancient knowledge. One thing I found that many aren’t aware of are the ties to the British Royal family through B’nai Brith’ and the British Israel Society. The JW’s were actually financed and set up through the royal families and Israeli elites via the Church of England and the British banking establishment for the specific purpose of supporting the Zionist movement during London’s involvement with establishing the Israeli state after WW1. This evolved into support for a London based oligarchical world government disguised and promoted through the Watchtower as Gods New World Order preceded by an all out war between Jesus and non-Jehovah’s Witnesses. When disdain in Europe and England toward Jews began growing in the 20’s, the Jehovah’s Witnesses began changing their position toward them and their Zionist ideas. This is reflected noticeably in their literature along with the warnings of the time of the end and great destruction, just what may transpire shortly if the Iranian, Syrian, Palestinian and Israeli’s are pushed into conflict with Russia and the US. Russia has already said that outside intervention into Syria or Iraq would be met with the force of the Russian military. This level of conflict will surely bring in the Chinese. According to Prince Phillip, the Green Movement that he established and the majority of the aristocracy the world population needs to quickly be reduced to less that 2 billion souls. Prince Phillip recently stated that he wished to be re-incarnated as a virus in order to infect and reduce the population of ‘useless eaters’. This idea of population reduction and Armageddon fit’s neatly with a final war incited by sociopaths in London, Israel, Washington and Wall St. With the Vatican supporting them under the table like they did Hitler. The British royal family actually believes that they are members of the Lost Tribes, the direct descendents of King David and King Solomon and have been chosen as a family bloodline to rule and govern the world. The Israeli elite and ruling class take strong exception to this usurpation of their god given (sic) covenant and inheritance.

As most are aware the current big scandal with the JW’s as well as the Vatican and Church of England is their involvement in child molestation and cover up. The recent, illegal mufti-trillion dollar bailout of the Vatican Bank, Wall ST. and the other European central banks by Washington and the mufti-billion dollar theft through London’s LIBOR banking establishment. These countries and groups work closer together in common cause than one might think. Lots going on with them in this area and they all need a way out. The way out for the JW’s, the Vatican, Washington, Wall St., London and Israel is WW3. The destruction of all of the enemies of Israel as well as those of it’s surrogate the United States like Syria, Iran, Russia and China, the re-establishment of the corrupt money system for the British Empire and the JW’s prophecy of Armageddon and establishment of a New World Order. After the war the hopefully forgotten history of pedophilia in the Catholic church and Jehovah’s Witnesses could be re-enabled, perhaps even glorified. This is why the Watchtower Society is cashing in their property and building farms for the W.T. elite. Remember, even Watchtower president and Jehovah’s Witness founder Joseph Rutherford had bomb shelters and bunkers built in the 30’s. God only knows how deep and how big all of their survival spaces are now. Many of these powerful oligarchs and religious leaders are true psychopaths and plan or riding out a nuclear holocaust that they themselves instigate! All very convenient for them in their current hour of desperation.

Hope this is info you can use. If there’s anything I can help present or former captives with as a former insider, please let me know. I’d appreciate any new or profound information that you run across. Hopefully something will turn up that will finally convince my family and others that they’ve been had.

Though slightly off the subject of JW’s the following information needs to be seen by everyone. Difficult as it is for many of us to accept the United States and the world are in big trouble. Like it or hate it, dismiss it or listen, this is the way things* really are*.

For more direct information about the cliff the world is teetering on and what we can do, see this: LaRouchePAC The Economic System Special Two Weeks to Save the Nation - YouTube

chappy
Anderson, SC

You left out the Illuminati, the Freemasons, and the Lizard People (although you do mention the Royal Families of Europe).

Besides internet rumors and speculation what do you really know about the illuminati and the Freemasons?

Well one was an 18th Century fraternal organization and the other is a modern one.

Beat’s too strong for Babylon.

Blame us Jews for controlling the media, entertainment industry and financial markets all you want.

Do not pin JWs on us. That’s not cool.

:smiley:

Jehovah Witnesses ate my hamster.

The Internet ! allowing Nut Jobs to contact you anywhere !

Ivory Tower, Jewish people don’t have a patent on righteousness. There are just as many Jewish scumbags as there are Anglo Saxon and Muslim ones. Don’t take everything so personally. If I were Jewish I’d be mad as hell at people denigrating and misusing my heritage.

I am guessing that mufti-trillion is a way to dress up a lot of money out of uniform–although I am not sure how you could spend it if it was not recognizable as money.

As to the rest: cite?
(Mind you, I m not so much looking to be persuaded of the ideas in the OP as I am looking to be warned what sort of sites are spreading this sort of silliness.)

Jay, as I suspected you’re misinformed. Do your homework.

You had me up to here. Then it got…weird. Or “worldly”. Your choice.

You’re the one making bizarre claims. Support your arguments with some un-biased sources.

And the Global Warming conspiracy.

Jay, It’s people like you who demand that everyone else provide proof of anything that wrinkles their panties. Scientists, Doctors, historians, religious leaders, politicians, husband, wives, mechanics, computer operators and astronauts; any personal field of endeavor that requires knowledge and skill requires years study, research, practice and work in that particular field to earn the knowledge and understanding they have. You and other like you either don’t care or refuse to spend the necessary time and effort to learn anything, you want everyone else to do it for you and hand it to you on a silver platter. I and others have more to do than spend our time endlessly posting comments and links for people like you who either play games or really don’t give a damn…

Wow - an hour and twenty minutes from OP to meltdown. Is that a record?

Regards,
Shodan

It’s been a really crappy afternoon for me, but this has greatly improved it! Thanks for that.

The JW church near my house doesn’t seem like a bomb shelter, so I wonder what their plan is when they begin the nuclear holocaust.

They are told by their masters in Brooklyn (speaking from their shelter) that they will be protected by the angels and Jehovah’s spirit. They will be locked in their kingdom halls for protection from the rest of the worldly people begging to get in just before before the flood of Armageddon starts.

People are going to be begging to get into Brooklyn? That I have to see.

Regards,
Shodan

To be fair, I think the meltdown started long before the OP first appeared.