What is this sticker sheet called, so I can buy some?

I can’t find the right search terms to get Yahoo or Google to show me where to buy gloss sticker sheets with easily broken cuts on the back, spaced every inch or so. I have a client I need to reclaim, who likes this product.

Ideas? Thanks.

Look at the name of the photo - “crack and peel.”

I took and labeled that photo. I can’t find the descriptor to find this in sheets.

Do you mean single, 8.5x 11 sheets with crack-and-peel backing?
Like this:

Something like this? http://www.uline.com/BL_1265/Uline-Quick-Lift-Laser-Labels


Crackback or crack-back is another search term you could use.