What is your fave PC game and what is currently occupting space on your hard drive?

Who doesn’t after a hard days work does not like to sit back at their PCs and kill things? I just finished Rune and enjoyed it. I’m playing Chaos UT now. All-time favorite games:

Half Life
Diablo 1 & 2
Unreal / UT
TombRaider 1-4
Fallout 1 & 2
Quake
KingPin

So what are yours?
The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. Proust.

Currently I’m switching back and forth between Dirt Track Racing and Blood 2. Others that are always on or near the machine are
Quake 3 Arena
Unreal Tournament
Warzone 2100
Half Life
TOCA 2 Touring Cars
Colin McRae Rally
Grand Prix Legends

Toss-up between Shogun, Age of Empires II (expanded) or Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear. Always at my beck and call…

Draken’s and Starcraft are on the HD as well.

All I can say is Maxis owes me some profit sharing. On my hard drive I’ve got:
SimCity 3000
The Sims
Sim Tower
Sim Coptor
Streets of SimCity
SimCity 2000
SimCity Urban Renewal
All the other cheesy Sim Gams (Sim Island etc) I’ve got on discs somewhere.

Also time wasters:
Age of Empires
Steel Panthers World at War
Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator
Holyes Poker

And my current addiction (seriously I play every free moment I have):
Motocross Madness II

I still love Aces of the Pacific.

I’m just having a hell of a time getting a boot disk to work on my machine. Right now I created one at work off win 98 so hopefully that will work on my home computer. Win 95… Rassa frassa… I actually bought the whole Aces collection for this computer and haven’t gotten it to work yet.

Recent time-killers:

Deus Ex
System Shock 2
Pharaoh

No contest: Nethack is my all-time favourite game. I’ve been playing it off and on for over five years, and it never gets old. Or easy: in all that time, I’ve won the game a grand total of once.

Civ II comes a close second.

:rolleyes: Yeah, what Math Geek said. Dammit, Geek, don’t you have work to do? :wink: When I started loading this thread, you hadn’t replied!

Some of my favorites:

Half Life
Heretic
Heretic II (Love this game! One of the few games I’ve ever played on-line)
Starcraft / Brood War
Starfleet Command
Homeworld (until I got to a point where I can no longer play it on my archaic system…must…upgrade…)
Jane’s Advanced Tactical Fighters (somewhat simplistic flight models, but fun nonetheless)

Currently Occupying Space:

Baldur’s Gate (never finished it…got bored and haven’t uninstalled it yet)
Baldur’s Gate II
Icewind Dale
Diablo II (great game…unfortunately, it gets repetitive very quickly)

Ummm…I could swear that I have more stuff installed right now, but I can’t for the life of me remember what!

I have played several games completely thru…multiple times.

1. Jagged Alliance2 gets better every time I replay it.
  2. Fallout 1 and 2 were awesome.
  3. Curse of Monkey Island…(I know it’s a kids game) was funny as hell.I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Majesty and Dungeon Keeper II for now. Alice will be the game in less than two weeks.
http://www.alice.ea.com/wonderland.html

For me it’s Civ II, Roller Coaster Tycoon and various incarnations of You Don’t Know Jack

Zev Steinhardt

Best PC Games: Star Control II, Civ II, Total Annihilation

Currently on HD:
Total Annihilation
Planescape: Torment (just finished it, awesome)
MAME

This one’s easy.

Right now my main games are Thief (the Gold Edition), Star Trek Armada (especially the multiplayer online), and my current hardcore addiction is Age of Empires II: Age of Kings. I just got it very recently, and last weekend I think I spent a total of thirty hours over two days playing that thing.

I shudder at the lost time, but at least I’m having fun.

Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear*
StarCraft: Brood War
Starcraft
Unreal Tournament (connection = too slow to play often :()
Wargasm
and Gundam Wing: Endless Duel

w/ plans to get more soon.

*MSN Name: Ix_Death_xI
I’d like to play some Dopers in Rogue Spear on MSN sometime. Buddy list me, please.

Best games: Fallout 2, C&C Red Alert 1/2, Diablo 1/2, Starcraft/Broodwar, Halflife

I have too many games on my computer, but the first ones that come to mind (aside from the ones listed above): Quake III, Ultima Ascension, Descent III, The Sims.

I admit it…I have no life :wink:

Civ 2
Heroes (of Might and Magic) 3

Let’s put it this way–I’m only here because Everquest is down.

Everquest
Starcraft
Everquest
Warcraft 2
Everquest
Deus Ex
Everqu…

The servers are up!

everquest=either you hate it or you love it for a little while then hate it.

Starcraft would probably be my favorite game, According to bnet ive been on 1000 hours on bnet and 90% of that was starcraft.

current favorite=counterstrike though i would play starcraft if i could find people who are as good as me.