What is your standard, fallback, baseline food you can eat at anytime?

Curry, hot…very!

Vegemite??? :eek:

Surely you jest

Cold cereal with milk. I like SO many different kinds: Honey Bunches of Oats, Life, Frosted Mini Wheats, Yogurt Burst Cheerios…even Fruity Pebbles or Lucky Charms if I’m craving something really sweet. Those are just the tip of the iceburg.

Ditto.

PB&J.

Rice and beans.

Eggs over-easy and toast. (I’ve had it twice for dinner so far this week due to a failure of imagination, energy, and my husband’s ability to bring home all the items on the grocery list.)

And just toast in general. Ain’t no such thing as too much toast.

Pizza. And potatoes. Not together, of course.

Two and a half crushed Weet Bix with warm milk and honey drizzled on top.

If I have 10 minutes mashed potato with tinned corned beef, tuna or salmon mashed through with cheese and maybe corn niblets.

Scrambled eggs with a little hot sauce and some sour cream. Or soft boiled eggs over toast.

I love eggs…

Buttered toast and a glass of milk.

Cereal

PB&J

Stouffer’s Mac and Cheese, larger size

Grapenuts cereal. It is like people kibble.

Why not? A place near where I used to live did a pizza with rosemary baked potato wedges, chicken, bacon, onions, peppers and herbs.

A big, cast-iron frying pan full of potatos, crispy & brown, is a hellava fine breakfast.

Bacon only makes things better.

Indeed, Bacon & Potatos are the “eat anytime” choice for me!

Breakfast of any sort EXCEPT cold cereal or oatmeal.

And of course, Pizza! :smiley:

Peanut butter and syrup served on a warmed torilla.

Oh yeah, that one too. nods

Me too…although I like **Cocoa ** Pebbles!

Pizza pie for me, too – it’s the perfect meal, anytime, anywhere, hot or cold.

Soup. Homemade soup, canned soup, soup from the salad bar at the grocery store, doesn’t matter. I’d eat soup for every meal if my family wouldn’t kill me.

For grabbing food when I’m out to take home with me- cheap chinese fast food is the closest thing to an addiction I have. I have to really fight to NOT get it once a week… I have lost that battle for two straight months…

For cooking at home- stir fry.