What kind of geek are you?

It needs error correcting too, there’s a parenthesis or two that’s not needed in there as well.

A gamer geek, anime geek, cosplay geek. I collect costumes (not related to cosplay) and wigs…my many mannequin heads all have names.

I’m not a filmgeek but I love martial art films, especially older cheesy ones. Also tabletop rpg.

Alice Cooper, horror and Texas Rangers geek.

Plant geek. I have lots of unusual plants. Many grown from seeds. Specialize in xerophytes of various types. Give workshops on same.

Watch geek. Big collection. I read all about the movements, and have many watches with unusual complications. Fix ones with minor problems.

Pocket watch geek. My interests are in pocketknives of less that 4 inches in length when folded. Mostly cattlemen, canoes, and congressmen with bone handles.

Science geek. From an early age, I was more interested in bugs and snakes than in baseball or football. Majored in botany as an undergrad, with post grad work in zoology. Minor in chem. Taught science for 39 years.

Military history geek. Interested in nonfictional and fictional military history and novels. Was an Air Force munitions officer.

Most assuredly a book geek. I love to read and I also love the books themselves. I spent about 10 min recently resisting the urge to spend about $60 on some prettily bound classics at B&N the other day. Its about the only time in my life it was hard not to buy something.

A mild computer geek. I have some skill and knowledge of computers and net culture.

Also just a knowledge geek. I love to know stuff and learn new stuff.