What Kind Of Man Are YOU?

Brains and sense of humor. Beauty of any sort does nothing for me at any level if the woman is vapid or annoying. Fortunately I married a brilliant and witty woman who also happens to be beautiful.

I’m married to a breast man.

I WISH I was married to a breast man, mine are completely wasted on him (did I mention I live in Dallas, TX, plastic surgery headquarters of the South).

I’m married to a “V” man.

Blonde

Mouthman here.
Think Michelle Pfeiffer.

Oh, how honest to be? I’ve been accused of being a serious boob man. I can cop to that, however…I too have various other tastes at other moments. To wit:

The nape of the neck. Smooth, teasing the bit of soft hair along there. I could kiss the nape for days.

Belly button. Highly sexy, and no thank you not on a hardbody. I like zoftig gals, so the belly button is a serious goal.

And, to add to that, bellies. I’m seriously sent around the bend by a gal’s belly. To kiss, caress, lick…ach du lieber, I love a belly !!!

I love eyes, soft green eyes filled with the blizzard of emotions that live in there. Gosh, eyes will get me every time.

Wrists. Call me odd, but kissing and licking a woman’s wrists drives me wild, and frequently can reduce her to a puddle.

The hollow of her throat. Oh god yum. :slight_smile:

The more obvious private parts hold dear places in my heart but then, they kind of go without saying yes? I thought the OP was looking for the more obscure yet true parts.

:slight_smile:

Cartooniverse

I actually experimented on myself to find out this answer. I spent months looking at all varieties of women. Tall, short, black, white, Asian, Hispanic, naked, clothed. I picked out ones that struck me as sexy.

Face and facial expression was the biggest turn on. The area ABOVE the breasts are where my eyes wonder. I look at breasts but not for size, more for proportion. The sexiest women to me has a svelt,petite frame that reminds me of a Jaguar (both animal and car). I like a tapered backside. The best outfit is a silky white top with a scalloped bra or none at all. A hint of cleavage when in motion. Short hair in either jet black or sandy blond (Winnona Ryder or Joey Heatherton).

Could I get any more specific? It was interesting what ended up catching my eye. I found a well dressed women was more of an initial turn-on than buck naked. Women can’t own enough clothes for my liking. The eye candy of different outfits is like having more than one women. I would add that a good hair cut can be converted into a number of different looks.

Yew gots some reeeel purdy feet

Ass-man, but also hip-man. I looove that slight curve from the waist to the backside…ooohhh yeah.

-Tcat

For me it’s the waist, hips, and ass trio. I walk the pedestrian mall at lunch and sometimes I see that perfect combination that just flows when she walks. It moves me, or at least makes part of me move. :smiley:

I’m with Bippy and Celtic

Eyes.

A gorgeous pair of eyes will get me every time. I get sucked into them and have been known to be rendered speechless by a particularly good pair.

I’m also a fiestyness man. If she’s a smart cookie who doesn’t take any crap and can argue to hell and back then i’m hooked.

I’m a back and ass man. A nice back (smooth, unblemished skin, slightly muscular, tapered from shoulders to hips) leading to a nice round ass. None of that “woman with the body of a 13 year old boy” stuff for me. I like curves. My wife is small and thin but curvy in all the right places.

Big time ass-man with eyes following close behind (punny) and tummy/waist next on the list.

Back and ass man.

Are you trying to scare me? :slight_smile: You have more or less described me. Apparantly I do have nice eyes, according to the SO (and a couple of other guys). The SO’s another man who goes for eyes. :slight_smile:

Yeah - i remember you having damn good eyes (so did Tir) but to my dismay i can’t for the life of me remember colours now (Brown and Blue?).

Eyes rule. I completely buy into that whole “window on the soul” thing.

Very dark brown, almost black.

Nape of the neck.

Eyes, ass and face all play into it, but at heart I’m a breast man. Doesn’t matter what type or size - I’m fascinated by them all.

Oh, and I’m also a sucker for certain types of voices. Don’t ask me why but the right type of voice can really get me going (and I have no idea how to describe it).

All the curvy bits. Thighs, butt, hips, belly, breasts, shoulders and arms, neck… mmm And a wicked sense of humour:)

:smack: how could i forget!

Don’t worry though - you’re safe from me. As a personal rule i never date anyone who i suspect could outdrink me. :slight_smile:

Although, ah, obviously if i wanted you, then you would be mine.

oh yes.

you would be mine…

:smiley: