What Kind Of Man Are YOU?

Legs first–mmm, 5’10" athletic soccer player legs.
Ass second–round, firm
and I haven’t seen mentioned my third, but I also love
Shoulders–soft, delicate, leading up to the nape of the neck, perfect for kissing.

oh and at the risk of sounding freakish:

earlobes

i love a good earlobe.

You know, that sounds rather reminiscent of what a certain member of the University faculty said to me one evening.

::runs screaming out of the thread::

did he cackle afterwards?

[sub]because i did very, very, quietly[/sub]

No, he tried to pull me.

It’s close for me. I’m a breast man, and I prefer them small! But eyes are a deal breaker. I love the electricity that a fleeting eye-to-eye connection can make. If the eyes don’t do it for me, I just don’t make the connection. If you are facing me, I’m looking for your eyes. If you are looking the other way, I’m the perv staring at your pert little boobies!

I like a well-exercised, nicely propotioned body.

But a great smile beats everything else hands down.

[N.B. I have excluded all mental aspects here]

The cute little v in the front of the pants, framed by the swell of hip, perched atop the legs, riding below the waist and belly button. Yeah, right there.

Hair-Man / Breast-Man

Hair: Curly. Long or short. Red is best.

Breasts: Shape is more important than size. Small areola and sturdy nipples.

• Neck I guess… classical sculpture always has women showing their necks: if the hair is long, it is up. ~~~ You won’t likely find a girl with a long, swanlike neck when the rest of her isn’t also long and swanlike.
        ~

Oh yeah! Sometimes, with the right pants, there’s a nice slope running from the belly down to the, uh, goodies. Drives me crazy.

Also boobs.
(But this is me just being shallow. I gotta have a good personality and sense of humor. Those physical things are nice eye candy (or a special bonus), but the personality and humor are musts)).

Happy

I’m an ass-man. My girlfriend says that’s because I’m an ass-hole.

sigh But I love her anyway.

ass, breasts, ankles, curve off the hip.

I’ve always thought of myself as a leg and ass man, and never knew some guys liked one and not the other. Maybe because I really like where the two join. (One of my wife’s more amazing attributes. Damn near 50, and she looks better there than most of the teenagers on the kids’ swim team.) Cover just the tops of long, lean, athletic legs in a short skirt, and my slow mental process halt altogether.

I like that hip-belly area too. Never realized how much, until the fashion world emphasized it so much.

Face.

Specifically, eyes. Neck is a close second.
As far as breasts go - more than a handfull’s wasted.
Brunettes are a shoe in.

Hair must be long and unruly, no fried mess.

nice ankles that complete shapely legs (i like 'em thick), and what I call ‘the bend’ where the hip meets the top of the leg when crouching/stepping up.

Deep brown/black eyes - so dark you can’t distinguish the pupil and the iris. A killer smile. Dry humour.

And a nice bum. :smiley: (optional)

Ass-Man. Definitely. No doubt about it.

Negating all of the non-physical attributes like intelligence, personality, or sense of humor. I am definately a tummy man. And I CAN explain it. I like 'em petite. An hourglass figure with a toned stomach emphasizes health and youth. In order for her to have a nice flat toned stomach she has to be healthy. She has to have good habits. She has to excercise. And she has to have good genetics.

2nd would have to be ass, which generally goes along with a nice stomach. If she has one, she has the other, usually. But the stomach is first. A great stomach is harder to achieve.

Then leg. Same as 1 and 2. If she has one, she usually has all of them. Good health and good habits make for a nice looking girl all around. But stomach is the part that gets me. It’s the toughest to tone. Fat starts there and goes to the other places last. If she has a nice tummy then the rest of her body is gorgeous. If she has nice legs, or a shapely butt, she might not have a flat stomach.

LAST would be breasts for me because USUALLY in order for her to have large breasts she has to be overweight. And I don’t even mean fat. She has to weigh more than her “ideal” weight in order to satisfy most “breast” men. (And don’t tell me my expectations are too high. The recommended ideal weight has been going up. Why? Truly healthy women weigh 20# less than their “ideal” weight.) If she weighs more than she should she has bad habits: eats too much, doesn’t excercise enough. If she does have good habits and it’s just her metabolism then she is genetically unhealthy, which is worse than having bad habits, which can be broken. I really don’t like big knockers. It’s really rare to find slim girls with big knockers, unless they’re fake.

I’ll tell you what really does it for me though is the eyes. I might notice a girl from far away from the hourglass figure, but up close if she has nice bright eyes I’ll be head over heals for her. That I can’t explain. I just love them. I don’t like those dark eyes. Looks like she has two holes in her head. To each his own though. You like “ideal” weight girls with dark eyes? That just means more bright eyed petite girls with hourglass figures for me. :smiley:

Of the offered choices, an ass man. But what really attracts me is odd faces and earth mother types.

I knew he was out there somewhere :stuck_out_tongue:
You don’t happen to live in London, do you?? :wink: