What Poster Do You Like Now That You Didn't Before?

Trying to score brownie points eh?

:wally

I used to go the rounds with kelli, but I really don’t know why other than entertainment. I have always liked her, I think I just I wanted someone fun to spar with. She seemed like she could hold her own quite well, so. . . .

Hey, but don’t tell her I said that. :smiley:

I remember flaming Homer for his “greasy Mexicans” comment, but I have really seem a huge improvement with his attitude. In fact, I think our little Homey has grown up. :::sniff:::

Seriously, I am impressed with his change and he has become one of my favorite posters.

I have been involved in flame wars, but I have never “hated” anyone here.

Well, sigh, I suppose it would be g.nome. I really was way too hard on her (?) in the beginning, and I’ve learned - well, let’s say I’m learnING how not to fly off the handle the way I did before, and feel really bad about one particular post I made to her in the pit.

Sorry, g.nome, hope there’s no hard feelings. I apologize.

That would definitely be you, WildestBill. I got so frustrated I was pounding my desk in some of the early threads, but I’ve been impressed by your dogged good humor and your rapidly improving skill at communicating in writing.[sup]*[/sup]

*[sub]Which is not to say that I don’t still want to scream at you sometimes[/sub]

Enugent,

That’s ok, I don’t know your screaming (well unless you use caps of course) :smiley:

I mean “you’re” screaming. I can’t believe I just screwed that up again especially after your compliment on my communication skills.

I remember Flaming Homer, too. Wasn’t the secret ingredient cough syrup? :wink:

See, now there’s an example. A few months ago, you not only wouldn’t have noticed that, but you probably would have gotten defensive if someone had pointed it out. :slight_smile:

Maybe I should start another lawyer thread… :smiley:

That was, of course, a reply to Bill, not scratch.

Nope, that was a Flaming MOE, that’s right, MOE.

Moosie used to be such a pain in the arse, but she is awesome even tho she loves talking about hurricanes :wink:

Its usually that I start to like someone & then dislike them but that’s not what this is about. sigh.

Everyone.

I’m not sure if I should be happy or sad I showed up on this list…

For me, it’s Coldfire. His “I am so much wiser than you” routine pissed me off in a major way. This touched off a huge flame war that almost got me banned. In retrospect, I overreacted. Nowadays, I would describe him as someone who can be an arrogant ass, not as someone who is an arrogant ass. And he can be quite witty with words, too. Witness my sig.

Oh, and thanks, Cranky!

I feel the same about Thea. I think I deal OK with abstractions- but since all my professional writing is done with hard facts- i do not write as well about abstractions.

And- I have forgiven or stopped being angry with everyone here, (except one, starts with “B”). I also have made-up with Yosemitebabe, altho we really got into it on just about my first postings here. Coldfire & I were having a nasty time, but I think he is a great guy.

We should all try to be freinds and not carry grudges- even when we disagree strongly. This is why I really try not to launch personal attacks, even in the PIT (however, i do fail this resolve from time-to-time).

::scratches head:: I thought I was supposed to be annoyed with you?

:wink:

I appreciate the kind words, Diane. What was that sig you used to have? Something about everyone having only one wing?

–Tim