What’s your go to snack from convenience store?

I’m never in that situation, but it amuses me to imagine what I’d want if I were. Peanut M&Ms sound good.

I love (but rarely allow myself) crunchy Cheetos, but I might have to reject that choice if I didn’t want an orange-powder encrusted steering wheel. Fritos corn chips instead, perhaps.

You obviously frequent a higher-class 7-11 than I am accustomed to.

“Early Grey tea - whooo-ee, Martha, will you take a look at that now!”

Spicy dill chex mix, if I can get it. They carried it at Fred Meyer for a time, but the convenience stores are the only place I can find it now. Caramel Bugles. Junior Mints. Always Coca-cola.

Don’t ever eat that stuff. When I drove Little Banjo to college in Missouri, though, I did try the fabled Boiled Peanuts.

awful.

Corn Nuts for the win! And I’ll wash it down with a soda and maybe have some little chocolate donuts for dessert.

I forgot the 7-Eleven taquitos! They’re pretty good. I haven’t had one in years, though.

A bag of combos.

Buffalo Blue Cheese Pretzels or Seven Layer Dip Tortilla by choice. But I’ll settle for basic pizza ones if I have to.

But not the sweet flavors. If that’s all they have, I’ll get a bag of Fritos.

Better yet, Mrs Freshley’s honey buns with jelly or with Cinnabon filling.

7-11 has these little Italian sub sandwiches in the open refrigerated case that I like to get. They’re quite small so they’re not really a lunch, but they make a good, quick on-the-go snack that’s not chips or candy.

Probably a Mars Bar and a Big M.

Wait, what??? Are they new? I wish I hadn’t read that…

How long does cheese last in your car?

Slim Jims, or, even worse, Chili Cheese Fritos. Plus a Diet Coke or Diet Dr Pepper to wash 'em down.

I too make my own road snacks. Specifically my own flaming hot cheetos . They’re real easy to make. First buy several bags of flaming hot cheetos. Then dump those into a giant Ziploc bag. BAM! Homemade flaming hot cheetos.

That’s mine. But Pepperoni Pizza is my favorite by far. The generic Pizza flavor is a pale imitation. Combos are amazing.

It’s been a while, but when I want a sweet or salty-sweet snack I’ll often grab a bag of Flipz White Chocolate Pretzels.

They are…incredible. Hard not to crush an entire bag in a sitting.

Ice chest.

When in the dirty south, I get boiled peanuts every time I see them for sale. I absolutely love them, but can’t get them at home.

Interesting. I’ve lived in Missouri more than 50 yrs without seeing boiled peanuts for sale. I’ll see the roadside signs in Mississippi during road trips to Florida, but never this far north. Might be the Global Warming at work.

They’re okay, but very messy for road trip food.

Modnote: Let’s avoid making posts like this in threads like this. Your post belongs in a different thread completely. Maybe the “What do you bring to snack on for long drives” thread. This isn’t a warning, but your post is kind of a thread shit.

This is just a guidance, not a warning. Nothing on your permanent record.