What Sci Fi character are you?

Moving thread from IMHO to Cafe Society.

But what character are you???

G’Kar baby!

G’Karv baby!

Spock

I’m going to have to go ahead and disagree with you here. I was also originally Crusher, but I aldready had the ‘guided by logic’ option checked. I changed the ‘unwind alone’ to ‘unwind in a large group’ and I became Kirk.
:confused:

I’m sure it’s all random, and it remembers every combination that makes a certain person, so you won’t figure out it’s random by using the same combo.

You know, I started to post there and figured this was more of a poll, so I stuck it in IMHO.

Never win, can I.

That’s odd. I came up as Yoda.

Everyone knows I am Shimrod the Magician, but he does not seem to be an alternative…

James T Kirk
Don’t tell my wife, she already thinks I have a thing for exotic girls. :slight_smile:

I’m Gandalf!

That’s silly… no way am I that cool…

I didn’t like any of the choices in the poll so I decided that I’d conduct my own poll. I polled myself and myself told me that the character in S.F I most resemble is …

drum roll…

Tom Corbett, Space Cadet.

Jean Luc Picard, but I have waaaayyy more hair than he does.
-Lil

I’m G’kar.

Now I just have to watch Babylon 5 to find out who that is.

Oh man! You are in for a treat! I loved that show, and that character in particular.

Jean Luc here. Apparently someone has implanted a stick in my butt.

Oh well, I knew I was not cool enough to be Marcu Cole.

Hmm…Palapatine. cackles

I am apparently a Jean-Luc Picard - Interesting

Delenn. How… amusing. :smiley:

I married Harry Potter, that’s odd.

My wife and I both came out as James T. Kirk. She was originally Wesley Crusher and asked “Who the hell is that?” to which I replied, “The kid from Stand By Me.”

She changed one of her “iffy” answers and came out as Kirk.