What size pillow(s) do you sleep on?

We have a king bed but we use queen size pillows and have for ages. King pillows are too big and always seemed to end up with the stuffing at either end. Maybe they were just cheap. I actually sleep on a foam wedge with a fairly flat queen on top. Spousal unit says it stops my snoring, as if such as I would snore! The very idea!!

So, do tell…

A pair of queen pillows and a full body pillow on a pillow top mattress. I just can’t seem to get enough pillow.

I have 2 very old king pillows. Paid way too much money for them. I wanted good innards. (Down)

They have more than out-lasted the guilt of paying so much.

They are kinda flat most of the time but still plump up good. I’m happy to always have them.

They’re two of my favorite things.

I’m in transition right now, but in general I prefer a soft pillow no thicker than an inch or two. In hotels I often strip a pillowcase off one of their springy foam monstrosities, throw the pillow on the floor, and roll/fold up a single dry bath towel in the case instead. Much better.

For years I had a sobakura I liked; they mold to exactly whatever shape you want and don’t spring back at all. Might get another here one soon.

My main squeeze seems to prefer a mountain of springy pillows and sleeping (or other things) with her head propped up on said mountain. Make my neck hurt just thinking about it.

Although I have a king-sized bed, I use an ordinary pillow and move it if I have to. My wife has two pillows side by side. My pillow is rather thin, but that’s how I like it. I dislike most hotel pillows but can use them if I have to.

No pillows, too puffy. I fold a thin blanket into a rectangle to use.

I have two standard pillows on the bed. If I’m lucky the cats let me use one of them.

We have 3 square pillows, each is 65x65 cm. My husband uses 2, as he puts his head where the two pillows meet.

Bed is 180 cm wide.

I sleep on a queen size bed but use one regular (twin?) pillow. There is a second pillow on the bed that is only for show.

TIL that “queen” and “standard” pillows are different sizes!

We have only standard size pillows except for one king-size one I use as a kind of giant sham to keep the cats off the pillows I actually sleep on. I finally accepted that pillows are never the same after you wash them, so I just replace them fairly often instead. I personally have three pillows of different thickness and springiness on my (double) bed; when I wake up in the morning, I’ve shoved them all aside and am sleeping with my face flat on the bed. Oh, and I also use a throw pillow for between my knees, to keep my wonky hip from getting angry, and a neck pillow so my arthritic shoulder doesn’t seize up in the night.

All this and a mouth guard to boot!

I sleep on whatever pillows my gf has on the bed. She occasionally buys new pillows. I then sleep on those.

I agree with the OP that king size pillows are too big. It twists my neck and props my head too high. Leaving me with a stiff neck.

These days I’m most comfortable when my pillow ends at my ear. If its under my jaw and neck I have pain the next morning. (side sleeper)

I could sleep :sleeping: in any position during childhood. Things change as the decades go by.

I like a thin pillow and they are hard to find. The ones I have take a lot of punching and shaking to get smooth. I remember the down pillows at grandmas. Every now and then a feather stem would stick through and poke you. You could pull the feather right out of the pillow case to get rid of it. Probably more “small feather” then real down.

Not sure what size they are, either King or Queen. 1 new pillow with some body and 1 older one that’s getting kinda flat, using one or the other depending on the side I’m sleeping on to ease pressure on my neck for nerve issues.

The exact opposite of LSLGuy - King and hard as a rock. Using it in a pillow fight would be “Assault with A Deadly Weapon.”

That’s why I hate down pillows. It often feels like sleeping on a bag full of needles. It also compresses too easily when you put weight on it. Down is great for coats and sleeping bags, but it’s absolutely the wrong filling for a pillow.

Standard size. I need at least two pillows. Preferably four.
Three propped behind my back as I read in bed. Then one goes tween the knees for comfort as I side sleep. One under my head, that’s the flatter fiber filled one and one to hug that’s the bouncy foam one and the oldest lumpy pillow i use to block the cats from sleeping near my head or to swipe at them annoyingly.