What the fuck is wrong with Huey Freeman?

tl;dr Huey is a ableist, racist bastard.

In the Black Lives Matter Omnibus thread, Huey has an extremely odd and offensive fascination with autism. Here’s a sample:

He uses autism as a pejorative routinely. I struggle to name how many levels of wrong this is. It’s also ignorant as fuck, because he can’t be arsed to actually understand the term and everything it entails.

Here’s an example of Huey-speak where he defends his claim that autism is caused by inbreeding. Oh yeah, also white people are evil. He even gets around to the “one drop” rule, but doesn’t seem to realize that he is arguing the same thing. If there’s one drop of white blood, well then autism it is!

And this comment? WTF is wrong with you?! Children are not “imports”, fuckwad.

These quotes barely scratch the surface of Huey’s obsession with autism and his ludicrous notions of race.

Fuck off, asshole. I await your accusations of racism with bated breath.

Evil.

You can’t say that because he (or she) may be black and that’s racist. :wink:

Frankly, I’m ADD and blanch at walls of text so I have no idea what he says. Wait, I grow white because I have ADD! And I have ADD is because I’m white! Face the truth, sheeple!

WTF is wrong with him is that a blatant troll is growing fat on an audience eager to feed him and a crop of moderators afraid to ban him because they think it might make them look racist.

People sometimes say “But what about the anti-white racism!” when there are complaints about racism on the boards. I have no problems with losing both, or at least seeing them both modded more directly. At which point is this just not adding to the community in any positive way?

Also, he’s marginalizing the difficulties of autistic black people in the US, who exist but frequently struggle to get adequate diagnosis and therapy, so he’s being awful to lots of groups.

Nailed it. It’s an act, and he’s having fun with it.

Huey and such are the logical outcome of a society and a board where double standards are advocated and enforced when convenient.

Having been reading his thread for a little while, I have come to the following conclusion:

Huey Freeman is an undergraduate Race/Ethnic/African-American studies student who is writing an honors thesis titled something like White Folks on the Internet: Privilege and Perception.

It will not be a good paper.

The moderators would not be afraid to ban him though. They may need some time to investigate if people think there’s a case for that. It’s some of the members who have shown they are predisposed to keeping his message alive at any cost wishing the protestations of its ugliness to be quarantined elsewhere who maybe would be afraid of that, depending on their interpretation of and regard for board rules. The moderators are more objective.

Well, of course. Isn’t that what he’s, repeatedly, tried to tell everyone?

How does your theory explain the fact that they don’t ban white racists either?

They ban for certain forms of so-called hate speech.

Hey still has 10 years to go before they’ll consider banning.

There are always exceptions… he seems exceptional to me. :slight_smile:

This implies that you disapprove. Which banning do you disapprove for “so-called hate speech”? Do you have even a single example to share?

I do but it’d be pointless to discuss in this thread.

I’m very curious, so if there’s a thread you think is appropriate, please post there and I’ll respond. IIRC, any hate-speech bannings (and there have been very few IIRC) have been entirely appropriate.

:smiley:

I am SHOCKED that you are unwilling to address this.

I’ll pm you.

Why? I don’t want to derail your thread.

So much potty!