What the hell is wrong with me?

Look at <a href=“http://www.livejournal.com/users/_sophie/day/2002/05/03”>this LiveJournal entry</a>.

How fucked up is this? A beautiful blue-eyed blonde is begging me to fly to a tropical island with her.

And I’m telling her no!

Mods, please fix my coding.

1. Your link in the OP is messed up.
  2. Even when I got there, I could not find what you were talking about.
  3. Hi, Opal!

Try this link:

Sophie begs Fiver to join the trip to St. Tom

Oh, yeah, and Fiver, what the hell is wrong with you?

Sorry guys, you have to be on her Friends list to see that.

Here’s what it says:

I have an idea. Hear me out, Fiver.

See, if I had $X just sitting around the place, collecting dust, I’d be all, dude, this place is so freaking dusty. I must rid myself of some few hundred dollars.

I applaud you for saving enough money to keep yourself alive whilst in-between jobs.

But let’s face it, sugar. You don’t need every single penny of that cash right now. You’ve got a secure job.

Besides, would a trip to St. Thomas really break you? No, I don’t think it would. I think it would actually be a good thing for you. Here’s why I say that:

You’ve stressed over the unemployment thing. You need to relax. Get your mind off of it. Step back and rethink the life-job-stress thing.

Come now. Fly down with me. Your boss not only can but will give you the days off if you tell him that…hell, if you need a lie I’m sure some others here can help me come up with something. Anyways, you can do this. I know you can. I have faith in you.

I promise you that it will be worth it.

We’re gonna have too much fun. You shouldn’t restrict yourself from having such a great time.

Dude, it’s only money.

Go.

Posted by Sophie :“I promise you that it will be worth it.
We’re gonna have too much fun. You shouldn’t restrict yourself from having such a great time.”

Fiver, my man: You need to be goin’ someplace! Either on this suggested trip, or have yourself committed. My .02 worth.