What was that site that evaluated the interior decoration skills in gay porn?

Someone linked to a site where they took gay porn pictures, erased the naked guy, and discussed the backgrounds. They came to the conclusion that most of these guys are taking these pictures in their grandmothers or elderly parent’s house. What was that URL, I need it for a joke.

Wouldn’t happen to be that interior design show on TLC with the super-effemite voiced balding guy host would it?

Sorry thats the first thing that came into my mind upon reading this thread. :smiley:

Obscene Interiors

I love the obscene interiors site! See also furnitureporn.com for more absurdity.

It’s driving me crazy too! What was the name? Hardcore Decor? PornDecor? It was always like Craigslist photos of old DL dudes like in front of their grandma’s doll collection or shelves of commemorative plates… dammit! Wish I could remember

“Obscene Interiors” was mentioned and linked to in the thread which, btw, is from 2003.