What were you THINKING?

I’m sorry, I should have known better.

For me (on a CVN, not a sub) it was steam line rupture or electricity. Especially the 4160V. Radiation was a nothingburger by comparison.

No problem You weren’t to know. I hadn’t thought about it in quite a while (it was over 40 years ago), but the memory came rushing back.

Has there been a thread on this board that has wandered further afield than this one, I wonder?

What were we THINKING?

What were are we THINKING?

Are we thinking?

And if not, are we?

Everyone has a THINK…kinda like we all have a, well you know. :roll_eyes:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m using the Think Method to learn how to play Beethoven’s Minuet in G on the trombone.

I used to play trombone.

I still do, but I used to, too.

I play trombone as well. Low brass kicks ass!

My three favorite musical instruments are Hammond B3 Organ with Leslie Amplifier, Pedal Steel Guitar and Baritone Sax. Trombone is probably #4.

Yes, the original Trolls’R’Us thread, which was abandoned precisely because of hopeless hijacks.

–Prays for someone without an earned Pit thread to say something stupid and save us all from the Hijacks–

Trombone is my favorite jazz instrument. Not because I play it or even know much about jazz, but because if I see a trombone in a jazz band, I know they won’t be taking themselves too seriously.

It’s not wandering. It’s lying in wait.

Doubly so if there’s a tromboon.

Pennsylvania 6-5000.

It turned into a few people fighting back and forth and would not stop, and I got tired of it and made a new one.

That’s probably the worst hijack I’ve ever seen of any thread.