What would be the best equipment for a lethal teleporter?

What would be the best equipment for a lethal superhuman teleporter that can teleport handheld objects by touch anywhere within their line of site?

For example they could grab a baseball and teleport it inside someone’s chest 50 feet away.

I was thinking mundane objects like pencils, playing cards and nails would suffice specifically carried in a bandolier and pouches so they can have a large amount within easy reach.

Literally anything. You could walk around with a pocket full of sand or ball bearings or plastic army men or those little candies that you get when you’re leaving a restaurant.

I just want to be the first to ask, need answer fast?

Kittens.

Explosives, so you could take out multiple opponents.

Dogs with bees in their mouths.

Any large, solid object.

For instance, suppose you have a brick that’s just small enough to fit inside most skulls. Teleport that inside someone’s brain and it means instant death.

If you can teleport anything into anywhere, make it easy on yourself. Teleport a bubble of air. In the brain, in the heart, in the bloodstream, just about any site in the body will kill immediately with a tiny bubble. If you’re uncertain about accuracy, a large bubble that intersects an artery will do.

Even better: If you really want to mess up a person, don’t teleport something from outside the body. Move the lungs into the heart or the pancreas into the brain.

This was always the problem with Green Lantern. Since he was a comic book character, the effects of his ring had to be visible and the more spectacular the better. So each artist strived to outdo what had been done last issue for the gratification of readers rather than reality. And you can’t argue he used objects so that he didn’t kill his opponent. When he hit a bad guy with a giant green hammer how could he possibly know how little force to use?

You probably wouldn’t even need to be that dramatic; you could just teleport out a little part of an artery somewhere else, and have them bleed out, or have a fatal stroke or whatever. Depending on your skill, you might even just be able to weaken the artery and let it look totally natural.

Dramatic? If I wanted to be dramatic I would shove a penis through an eyeball.

Like this?

http://uguu.nl/2012/03/31/review-shirai-kuroko-by-penguin-parade/

The character usually wears bands containing the needles/spikes/whatever and uses them for pinning people in place by their clothes, not killing them. But there was one time that I thought was pretty clever where she was fighting against someone powerful in an old abandoned building, and she ran along the walls of the building touching the window panes and teleporting them (at angles) into the pillars holding up the building, causing it to collapse.

In regards to your Green Lantern question it’s the same way he knows how much force to use when punching someone. His sensors tell him how durable they are or he already knows that they can withstand his attacks either because he knows who they are or they’ve demonstrated their power in the context of the fight.

It really depends how accurately you can teleport. Even if you can target someone precisely, you cannot see inside them to target a specific artery, the best you could do would be to target the general location - you could reliably hit their brain or their heart, say. So the idea of bubbles seems dubious to me unless you can easly teleport thousands of bubbles in a “spread”. And your teleported object presumably does not have the kinetic energy of a bullet.

Explosives would work of course, but teleporting explosives could be very dangerous if your teleporter malfunctions.

If it’s an inert object, I would think that teleporting any solid object a couple of inches diameter (i.e. somewhat larger than a bullet) to the brainstem would take somebody out instantly and reliably without requiring precise targeting beyond knowing where their head is; or along the lines suggested above, teleporting out a similar volume of brainstem.

Ice cubes. They melt before the autopsy but play havoc with the bloodflow for a while. Now show me how precise you aim is. Can you hit Wernicke’s and Broca’s areas?

Teleport anvils over your opponent’s head.

Anvils? Is this an ACME brand teleporter?

Rather than teleporting something into their body you could just teleport a vital organ out of their body

Seems kinda harsh for the kittens

When it comes to killing people with a teleporter, I always say “Go evil, or go home”.

It can’t be denied there is a substantial degree of intellectual consistency in that stance.