What would you think of changing your screen name to?

As a big fan of The Simpsons, I try to use names of fairly obscure characters on the show. For example, Frostillicus was the name that Grandpa gave Jasper after Jasper froze himself in Apu’s freezer. Other names I have used are Rory B. Bellows (Krusty’s alias), Rex Banner (the FBI agent who tried to capture the Beer Baron), and Max Power (a name that Homer got off of a hair dryer.):smiley:

Lindsay Withany. (say it out loud. “Lindsay with an E”) My name is Lindsay, with an A, but everyone spells it with an E. So…it’d just be confusing, but I like that.

I’m not sure why, but…Courtesy Flush.

maybe I’m thinking of a name for a punk band.

MisterCompletely I earned that one playing pool.

**Philip McCup ** is an old favorite.

Oh, that was you, huh? :smiley:

I would change it to ** Lurker**…

Adds new meaning to the expression “Laying Siege”, doesn’t it? :eek::smiley:

I’ve been thinking about this for a while, actually, and I can’t come up with anything. Cessandra is my name EVERYWHERE, and it never seems to be taken. I can’t think of another name that I could use in so many places (including AIM and Yahoo!)

That’s one thing I actually miss about AOL. I’d change my username and my email, IM, webpage, and chat nick all changed together. In fact, I haven’t changed my username since I left AOL when I was 16.

I’d be Aughra. Definitely Aughra. After that old hag in “The Dark Crystal.” If people’s faces reflected the state of their soul, I’d be her twin.

I particularly like The last Son of Krypton.

As to myself, I think Anakin would make a great username. Heck, I would love to change my real life name to Anakin. The only reason I have not done it is out of fear of being called Ani. :eek:

Other candidates would be:

**Darth Yoda **
dark quasar
Cecil’s Evil Clone

In any case, I think I’ll be sticking with quasar. :cool:

My real life nick is Kang, and I use that in an email address on on MSN messenger. But I wouldn’t use that here.

I’d most probably use Sylkyn, which is the name I use in chat on #straightdope and at fathom. It started out being used because it’s shorter, but now I like it better. My present user name is getting on my nerves.

Now watch somebody grab it before I change it!