What's a bigot.

Not on this side of the pond, it doesn’t.

Even the dry marshmallow ones?

Oh, man. I’m literally laughing harder than I have in months right now.

On a side note, I freaking LOVE it when a seriously-intentioned Pit thread gets derailed into a pissy argument about semantics.

It’s not a goddamned pond, it’s the Atlantic Ocean! Why do people call it a pond? Ponds are small and stagnant and have frogs and shit! Oceans are fucking big and salty and have huge ass currents and storms to ravage your coastline for calling it a fucking pond! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!

*This dramatizationated fictionalizated rantaction has been postulatized to these boardishments by the postionator knownized as sturmulonedhaukeismentationedized, who may be sufferizinged from an overabundishment of sugar and an underapproprianated quantificationate of sleepitudeathon.

[QUOTE=sturmhauke]
It’s not a goddamned pond, it’s the Atlantic Ocean! Why do people call it a pond? QUOTE]

Yeah but what if you’re like a giant that’s so big that the Atlantic looks like a pond? It’s all a matter of perspective.

Size does matter!

You’re all wrong. It is a pond. The government is lying to you. Think those airplanes are flying thousands of miles over stormy brine? Think again. Ever been outside a transatlantic airplane in flight? No? Thought not. Well what a surprise. It’s all done by back projection. Wake up, people, before it’s too late!

First, mangeorge, I think you’re right on with your call vis-a-vis Moonlight Drive. That was the first post I saw that seemed to link the neighborhood mix with a need for additional security.

Umm… jjimm, if’n they’re just flying over that brine that’s not really there, what is it the rest of us sailed on? And I was outside several days in a row looking at that blue-gray stuff. :wink:

Emm, was the other part stolen then ?

Declan

I don’t - does that make me anti-semantic? :rolleyes:

But if you do that these lyrics:

I’ve been driving in my car
Its not quite a jag-u-ar

don’t sound half as clever as they really are.

Ralph: What’s a bigot?
Chalmers: Did this boy just say “what’s a bigot”?
Skinner: No, he said “What’s a spigot”.