What's become of one of my favorite posters?

Sadly, I think Satan had lost his job and was having a rough time of it, and I think he took his anger out on some of the people here. He started flaming people outside of the Pit and despite repeating warnings, showed no signs of stopping. His final comment was pretty tame-he called someone a fool in GD, but it was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

We felt bad, and we do feel bad about what happened-at least I do, but Brian is an adult, and must be responsible for his own behavior. I think that underneath it all, he’s a good guy, but, unfortunately, he tends to get a little hot under the collar and often acted impulsively-something I can definitely relate to. But this place has certain rules, and it wouldn’t be fair to let someone get away with breaking them simply because of their post count and history on this board.

If Satan and his friends are reading this, please understand I mean no disrespect. I have nothing against you personally. I’m stating the events of the banning as I saw them.