What's become of one of my favorite posters?

Where are you Zenster? I miss you.

Hands up all those who opened this thread just in case they found their name mentioned?

Besides me, that is.
Redboss

I’m not sure, but I think he is travelling somewhere far far away. The last time I spoke to him, he told me he was embarking on a wonderful adventure…and he’d send me a postcard. No postcard so far, so I assume he just hasn’t found the perfect spot to immortalize in postcard form for me. If he ISN’t still travelling, he SO owes me!

Scotti

Yer right up there Redboss, but I left it open in case anyone wanted to ask about their favorite poster they miss.

Just the other day I was wondering what had happened to some of the more prolific posters who once roamed these boards. I miss them, and would like to read some of their stuff again.

Since there wasn’t any major fallout from some action around here, or anything else that I can remember, it’s hard to know why certain people suddenly stopped posting.

All I know is that they have.

Maybe some of them will pop back and explain what’s up.

I thought of pldennison. What happened down there, he never posted again?

pld and I exchanged emails awhile after he and Peta stopped posting. (I think their last posts were late October or early November.) I can tell you they’re alive and well, or at least they were sometime after the new year began.

Hmmm… thanks Scotticher. I, too, was wondering why I wasn’t seeing any recipe threads.

Yeah, yeah, hope against hope that it was me.

I didn’t notice how many views this baby has, but I’m sure there are more of us who just figure it must be us that is missed!
Only person I can think of off hand that hasn’t posted in a while (at least that I’ve noticed) is Superdude. Is he around?

Glad to hear that Phil is well, RT. There is no one whom I respect more than he. Thanks for the update.

Has anyone heard from London_Calling in a while? I heard from him last January, and I dont know if he posted since the great purge of St. Swithins.

What about Satan and Drain Bead ?

Satan was banned, a year or so back. And Drain Bead, quite understandably, wasn’t happy about that, so she left this board.

I don’t know if Satan’s active online anywhere, but Drain spends some of her time over at Fathom. She’s also got a LiveJournal.

Lib - next time I email Phil, I’ll pass that along.

I thought he was looking hor aha.

What did Satan do to become banned? He was such a man of wealth and taste…

I think he was going to China, wasn’t he?

We were supposed to get a postcard too. Nothing for Casa de Arden yet either.

I have been wondering where Sue Duhnym went…

What about Omnicient ? Met him at a chi-dope a few years ago, and he seemingly was prolific on the site here, but I haven’t seen him lately.

I also am wondering why Satan was banned…:confused:

Superdude and Omni were both at ChiDope, FWIW.

I’m with you TwistofFate, I too wondered what happen to old English Yeller, as well as Chance the Gardner.

And can someone please tell me where I can find Anal Scurvy? His post about a girl hitting on him in a bookstore and him saying she could come visit him at home if she didn’t shit in his yard was one of the funniest things I’ve ever read here.

[heavey sigh]