What's on your mind right now?

Watching Wire in the Blood and wondering who dunnit.

I could use some sleep.

I’ve already seen this movie. Damn you netflix streaming.

Helter Skelter. I need more…

I miss my son.

I’m so close to level 85 with my Night Elf Priest, I should probably just go play some more and level her up.

Will the Steelers beat the bejeezzus out of the Rats tomorrow!

I really need a break but I really need to finish my homework. I could work on the scarf I’m crocheting and watching a movie on Netflix. Then again I could finish reading this chapter. I could make a fire to take the chill out of the air but if I do, I’ll have to keep it going and that’ll just keep distracting me from my homework. Gotta finish reading this chapter. What’s the point of reading it if I’m so obviously not really focused on it? Gotta focus!!
sigh…
guess I’ll go check the Dope. :frowning:

Itchy sphincter.

Damnit.

Side note:

I’m waiting patiently for my golden Wiimote on pre-order from Amazon…

Whether my latest posts are being made fun of/made somebody mad. Every time I post I have a minor freak-out and am scared to go back and check. :eek: You’d think I’d just stop talking, but this place is addicting.
There are a lot of things I need to be doing right now but here I am again, running my mouth…

I worry too! Most of the heated debates or discussions I stay away from. This place is addicting.

I’m sorry :frowning:

The various tasks that I have to do this (Monday) morning.

Specifically, I looked at the dogs and thought I should move the obnoxious dogs into the bedroom so the sweet ones can hang out in the living room. Roommate’s dog will not stop humping my new foster, so they’re separated for the moment.

Generally, I was thinking about how I miss my roommate. She’s at her mom’s for the night along with her baby’s dad. She doesn’t get along really well with her family or her baby’s dad, so I always worry that she’s unhappy when she’s there.

Should I order chinese food now or wait a while? I want to try a new dish but the abalone intimidates me.

mmm, chocolate

Tied at 6 with 1 min to go before halftime. Flacco just got sacked.

Ravens 9, Steelers 6 at the half. I don’t care. Going to bed.

I really should shut the computer down and go fold some laundry before I go to bed.

Will I be able to stay awake until midnight or should I go for the Nana nap now?