What's your Christmas Music Threshold?

I voted two weeks. Unfortunately, I’ve been subjected to it since the second week of November at work.

No, I don’t work in retail. I work at a bank. My boss is psycho.

Try this, it’ll cheer you right up!

http://www.sundog.net/carolofthechins/flash/card.swf

Try typing in a naughty word, or “Jingle Bell Rock”.

I think this is very adorable. Can’t wait to share with my kids!

:slight_smile:

I’ve been hearing it since Labor Day.

It should be made illegal. The ears, they bleed!!!..

We’ve been known to have our iTunes play Christmas songs in July. Fortunately, A.C. has yet to have Grandma repeatedly run over that reindeer this year.

Try “Sleigh Ride”.

Amusingly, the chins seem to think that “Santa Baby” and “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” are the same. Which is probably just as well… I’m not sure I really wanted to see two inverted chins doing an Eartha Kitt impression.

They also don’t know Latin or German. Neither “Adeste Fideles” nor “O Taunnenbaum” works.

There were presents in my shoes yesterday!

That’s all I have to say.

All-year 'round. Love it.

And yes, I fully realize that this almost completely annoys the SHIT out of some of you, and relish that realization. :smiley:

Keep your Christmas shoes to yourself.

Those aren’t Christmas shoes; they’re Sinterclaus shoes.

I love Christmas music and can listen to it at any time of year.

There’s one proviso though. I can’t stand Christmas songs sung by annoying people. I will turn the radio off if I ever hear Jessica Simpson singing a Christmas song. Same goes for Mariah Carey and most other current popular singers.
Songs like Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer and such - those I can listen to at any time.

I have a play list for my itunes that alternates classical music [I have a liking for Mozart and Vivaldi with a bit of Greig] with medieval carols, and about 10% modern christmas carols, and about every 10th modern carol is a parody/novelty christmas tune. Makes it way more palatable that straight carols. You can only hear Silent Night a certain number of times before ones ears start to leak brain matter.

Close enough. :wink:

Sums up my feelings perfectly. I can hear “Lo How A Rose E’er Bloming” any time at all as often as possible. My tolerance for “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree” was exceeded the first time I heard it.