What's your favorite non-alcoholic drink?

With the favorite alcoholic drink thread going on around here, I couldn’t resist…

It’s Mountain Dew over here. I probably have a 20 oz of the stuff every other day. It, for some odd reason, makes me feel happier… Hehehehehe :slight_smile:

Anywho, what’s yours? I think this should turn out to be fairly interesting. Btw, you’ll upset me if you say water, but I’m expecting that to be the #1 choice.

Another vote for Mountain Dew. I probably drink 4 or more sixteen ounce bottles a day. Milk would be a close second.

Gotta go with Sprite or 7-Up on this one. (they make great mixers! ;)) I’m a big fan of a lot of different fruit juices as well - orange/pineapple being my top choice, followed closely by the great big bottle of apple/grape/cranberry juice in my fridge.

Mountain Dew? Eeeww … I overdid the MD thing when I was younger and I can’t sand the stuff now.

-Dirty

Put me down for a Thomas Kemper root beer. Poured over Blue Bell’s Vanilla Bean ice cream, it makes the best root beer float known to mankind. Blue Bell’s Home Made vanilla will do in a pinch, but its better with the Vanilla Bean flavor.

Coke, first and foremost. Gotta have it every day; I’m a caffeine addict who hates coffee. I also like Cherry Coke.

Decaf iced tea with lemon is second. I brew a pot in my Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Pot every day.

Sheri

Just had a glass of milk. The best. Next to beer, of course.

Milkshakes or a Orange Julias.

Either or is great. :slight_smile:

Lots of other good things though, and of course it is true what they say, when you are REALLLY thirsty water tastes like the best darn thing around. :slight_smile:

Chocolate milk, non-alcoholic root beer, and strawberry-kiwi juice/drink with sprite are my favorite 3.

Mt. Dew probably, but I also like a really good tea. Milk and water(VERY COLD for both) are also very good.
dead0man

Diet Pepsi Twist----Drachillix and I go through three or four 2 liter bottles a week, not counting what I drink at work----two or three 12 oz. cans a day! I will drink plain old Diet Pepsi but the added lemon is the best! I drink a lot of water, too and yes, I pee a lot! But it’s a clear lemon yellow! Over-share!

A&W Cream Soda

1 part fruit juice, 4 parts 7Up light.

I don’t know how you guys can drink Mountain Dew. It tastes like sugar water.

My favorite drink is Ovaltine. I usually mix it with cold 1% milk. Very refreshing.

Arnold Palmer: half iced tea, half lemonade.

Coke will always be my #1, but like Cyn. lately I’ve been getting into Diet Pepsi Twist.

Welch’s White Grape Peach Juice (excellent in smoothies too!)

Nantucket Nectars - Orange Mango & Kiwi Berry (these taste almost too good to be true.)

Tropicana Orange Juice “Original”

I drink Coke and water (separately) by the gallon, it seems. Not too much else, actually.

Recently I’ve taken a liking to Caffeine-Free Coke. I can’t tell a difference in the taste, and being rid of the diuretic effect of the 'ffeine is … pleasant. Trouble is, no restaurants or fast-food joints carry it, so I can only drink it at home. On the road, I still go for the Real Thing[sup]TM[/sup].

Iced tea with lemon and Equal. Southern genes…

Coke - Definetly the real thing. No other compares.

Espresso
Latte
Chocolate and Banana Milkshakes
Orange juice diluted with water (cold)
Water (not very cold)