(Old) When Mom's Away...A Coasterless MMP

Summer is what does it to me. Well…not the summer, the AC required to live through the summer.

Um, yeah, hate to break it to you but cross-stitch is embroidery.

You are a very good friend.

I’ve been super entertained by Sky News lately. Actually, I watch it because it entertains me…weather people who don’t get excited over storms aren’t something in my world. But anyhow, they are reporting that while putting salt in tea isn’t an official diplomatic policy, the American Embassy does microwave their water.

These sort of little things you’ve dropped over time are why I haven’t been a fan of HL for quite a while. You are a good man who deserves some happiness. Sneaking around in the kitchen to make coffee in the morning doesn’t sound like happiness to me.

I’m glad you got your stuff moved out. I hope everything keeps going smoothly and that you will be flying off to exotic locals…or renting an apartment in Brazil shortly.

snert!!!

From what you’ve said, he’s a super smart kid. Teach him how to change the scale from grams to ounces and let him weigh everything again!

Would he understand how to set the tar yet…or would losing the weight of the first thing weighed distress him because he doesn’t know how to subtract yet?

I hope you guys start feeling better soon. Being sick with cats is a pain because they have to be fed, being sick around a child that needs more than a can of gooshy fud tossed in the bowl has got to suck.

:people_hugging: :crying_cat_face: