Where can I find Toasted Almond Fudge flavored ice cream?

I’d appreciate any suggestions of supermarkets or ice cream stores where I can buy some. I’m in south Florida if that helps. So far I’ve checked the local Publix, Sweetbay and Coldstone Creamery with no luck.

Is there none findable? At all? Has this flavor ever even existed? Or am I chasing after a total hallucination? They toast almonds, don’t they? Is there no end to this madness?

I’m not much help here, but Ben and Jerry’s has Coconut Almond Fudge Chip and Chocolate Almond Nougat. Is that something?

Mostly I just wanted to say that “They toast almonds, don’t they?” is pretty damned funny.

Try Baskin-Robbins. I know they have (had?) Jamocha Almond Fudge, and Chocolate Almond.

Haagen Daaz has a Vanilla Swiss Almond flavor with chocolate covered almonds, but no fudge.

Ice cream flavors outside the standard ones are often temporary, so even if there was the flavor you seek at some point, it may no longer exist.

Wasn’t Toasted Almond Fudge a popsicle you got from the Good Humor man, vaguely similar to the “Toasted Almond” bars you see today, except it had chocolate fudge stuck to the stick?

Either that, or a Friendly’s flavor (or both).