Favorite Good Humor bar

Good Humor has a lot of different products, this poll is restricted to the currently available ice-cream-bars-on-a-stick, which are:

Strawberry Shortcake

Chocolate Eclair

Toasted Almond

Original (chocolate dipped vanilla)

Candy-Center Crunch

Oreo

Cookies and Cream (I couldn’t find a picture)

Most stores I’ve been to usually only have the first 4. Cookies and Cream I’ve never seen, and I’ve only seen the Oreo and Candy-Center Crunch on the side of ice-cream trucks.

Anyway, given only those choices (and you can only have one!), which do you prefer?

They don’t sell Toasted Almond bars in my part of the country anymore. I am bummed. :frowning: But they are my favorite.

Toasted Almond is my favorite as well.

When I was a kid, and the Good Humor truck came around the neighborhood, I always got the toasted almond bar.

I can’t vote for some reason but Toasted Almonds are my favorite.

I was at the store yesterday and all they had was the Strawberry Shortcake. It wasn’t what I wanted but I bought them anyway. Still enjoyable, but definitely not as good as Toasted Almond.

I think I have to go with boring old original (the closest thing to a Klondike bar).

Growing up, I knew Good Humor only through references in TV shows and comic books. It was years before I relaized it was a real brand. We had other brands out where I was.

The “heart” logo in some of the OP’s links are similar to the UK-based Wall’s ice cream that we have in Thailand. Is there a relation? Wall’s is owned by Unilever.

Yup, same parent company (Unilever).

Why are there only 3 recoreded votes for Toasted Almond?

I don’t like strawberry ice cream except when it’s in bar form as part of the delectable Strawberry Shortcake.

Growing up I always went with Toasted Almond but now find them a bit too sweet.

Since I’ve never had Good Humor per se, I’ll vote for Toasted Almond if you mail me $5.

I think that there were 4 posts in favor of that particular flavor, but only 3 votes. Being slightly lactose intolerant, I don’t have a dog in this fight.

I haven’t had any of these in forever but I remember the Strawberry Shortcake ones were eeeeever so slightly salty. They’re probably all slightly salty, and that’s what makes them awesome!

Same here. Not a fan of strawberry ice cream, but when it comes to Good Humor bars, it’s my favorite. No idea how that works, but there it is.