Where's my string-winder? An SD accusation...

evilbeth - What note? G? F? I knew that the string-windy thingy was involved! Maybe it’s a b flat!

StG

Psssstt…Persephone–I was just trying to distract Astro!

No answer yet from Bboy, so I still don’t know what he wants, or if, in fact, he REALLY has the string winder…

Hmmm…

BTW evilbeth, I am always willing to be distracted by young ladies! :leering smilie: :slight_smile:

Astrofiancee likes “Sarang Hae”? I never got into Korean soaps because they always seem to be about the same thing–a halmoni sitting on the floor while her daughter is crying that In-su doesn’t love her. “Sarang haji anya,” she wails. Give me Chosun dramas with betrayal and intrigue, like “Chang Hee-bin” and “Yongui Nunmul”.

I can’t believe you went there

So-o-o-o Astroboy, what make of guitar is that ?

The idea of a night alone with another man’s fine instrument has some appeal…so I gotta ask,
Does Astrofiancee have plans for Saturday night?

If that sounds inappropriate, maybe she’d find the following to be of interest:

You make it too easy, really. :smiley:

I, uhhhh, I knew that too.

Hey Astroboy, those aren’t my glasses. Looks like you’ve stolen someone else’s stuff. :smiley:

First, I don’t have your string windy thingy, really.
It’s too bad those weren’t Persephone’s glasses … now a mystery … whose glasses and how did they get there? Perhaps a pack rat stole the glasses from someone else, put them in your drawers … er drawer … in exchange for the sting windy thingy … and by now has left SWT in exchange for some other trinket.

By the way, while we’re looking for missing things, has anyone seen my mind??? As Dan Quayle once said, “A mind is a terrible thing to lose.”

So now it’s blackmail! Bboy, does your evil know no limits? I will never give into your demands! NEVER! Before I succumb to your feindish demands, I will go to the special “guitar-stuff buying” section of Seoul and part with 2000 won (a pittance!), and procure yet another string winder (this will make the 4th or 5th in the past few years… :frowning: )!

What says you now, devil?

Me, too goboy: actually even soaps in English don’t interest me much… I got enough problems of my own!

Forget what I want.

Your little string windy thingy is happier now anyway.
It seems that she was suffering from low self-esteem, exacerbated by the cavalier attitude of her (now former) owner.

All she ever wanted was to feel needed, but you left her lying around in a drawer. How would you feel?
There’s plenty for her to do around here. She enjoys the sleek, smooth feel of the Klusons on my Strat…the easy, low-ratio tuners of my Jackson. The BIG, HONKIN’ tuners on the Charvel fill her to repletion.

She’s had more action lately than a K-mart acoustic.

Shoot, Bboy… sounds like she IS happier with you… :frowning:

All the action she gets here is with a cheapy classical that I bought on a whim, and with my Yamaha acoustic/electric…

I knew it wouldent be long before the boys started comparing umm instruments :wink: