Which circle of Hell are YOU going to?

Huh? Limbo??? Only a “Very Low” for heresy? I demand a recount!

(Scored “high” on Lustful, though. Which will actually be welcome news in a certain quarter … )

I’m going to the Second Level–Lustful! Wheee!
I’m in good company though–Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are there too.

I’m in level 7- if you have ever engaged in oral sex or anal sex, you are a sodomite, and sodomites go to level 7. I’m not at all violent.

Ummm…no. I answered yes to that question, and got put into the 2nd level. Dunno what you did to end up in 7.

Like it’s a big surprise, that I’m a 2nd leveler. “Davebear’s going to the Lustful level of Hell? I’m shocked!”

Not that I’m complaining, mind you. It says I’m going to get blown endlessly, and how could that be a bad thing? :smiley:

Well, okay. I’m paraphrasing. It actually said “Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions”, but that sounds so negative, you know? :wink:

Level 8?

Plus I got very high or extreme on every level past 2 except 6. Dammit couldn’t someone have told me that being gluttonous, depressed, full of lies, violent and vengeful was bad.

and surely engaging in oral sex doesn’t make you a sodomite…

Silence, foolish woman! The Great Old Ones can never die! Pray the Lord Cthulhu does not learn of this transgression!

I’m going to be hanging with Cleopatra and Helen of Troy! SWEET!!!

Bow-chicka-wer-wer!

Wow, the sixth Canto, I’d have expected the second; I guess it was a Judgement call. :wink:

[quote]
The Dante’s Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Purgatory                   Repenting Believers                Very Low 
Level 1 - Limbo             Virtuous Non-Believers             Moderate 
Level 2                     Lustful                            Very High 
Level 3                     Gluttonous                           High 
Level 4                     Prodigal and Avaricious            Low 
Level 5

Wow, the sixth Canto, I’d have expected the second; I guess it was a Judgement call. :wink:

This time without the coding mistakes in the middle (caused by a DB hiccup!). Stupid hamsters!

Move over, all you wrathful and gloomy—I’m headed fkir the Fifth Level of Hell, too!

Actually, yes, it does. By most definitions, anyway.

Third Level Here :open_mouth:

Seventh Level here. I’m Bad to the Bone.

I WANT AN APPEAL! WHERE’S JOHNNY COCHRANE? :wink:

Second level for me as well

So I’m a level 8…

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
(Click on a level for more info)
Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low
Level 2 Lustful Very High
Level 3 Gluttonous High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Extreme
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Extreme
Level 7 Violent Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Extreme
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Extreme

Interesting to see that as of level 3 I only score ‘very high’ or ‘extreme’…should I start worrying???

6th level here- at least I’ll have company with the rest of you heretics…

Level seven, Perfumery, Stationery and leather goods, Wigs and haberdashery, Kitchenware and food, Going up.

Not too bad at all.

I’m in level two. I like the company though. I wonder what it is like to be molested by a hurricane? I may like that