Which forums do you visit most often?

I check MPSIMS and IMHO a few times a day and the pit once a week or so. is there anybody here who always visits all the forums on a regular basis? Or am I just a lazy Doper?

Kinda. I start from GQ and work my way down to the pit. I’ll check ATMB about once every couple days, and CCC and CSR about once a week.

In order of preference:

CAfe Society
IMHO
MPSIMS
GQ
Pit
ATMB
GD

I rarely read the others

I always enter Great Debates first. I then proceed to the Pit second. IMHO and MPSIMS are a close third and fourth. Cafe is fifth. I rarely visit the others (like once a month.)

Usually GQ, IMHO, MPSIMS. Sometimes GD, CS and the infamous Pit.

The majority of the time, I visit all the forums. But when time’s limited, I go for ATMB, GQ, and the Pit.

IMHO
MPSIMS
Pit
CS
GQ

Occasionally ATMB and Comments, but I haven’t been in GD for a few months.

The order varies by mood. I take it as a warning that I’m in a downward slide if the Pit is consistently my first choice.

I check (though don’t often post to) GD, The Pit, IMHO, and Cafe Society every day, and sometimes twice a day.

I only look in General Questions occasionally and rarely venture into MPSIMS. I usually check ATMB about once every few weeks.

Chris

MPSIMS, IMHO, Cafe Society, and GQ, mostly in that order. If I’m really bored, I go to the Pit or ATMB.

Actually I dont to to any place specifically I just keep scanning the new threads pages and go to the ones i find intresting

In order, the Pit, IMHO, and the Cafe, I read GQ and GD a lot but almost never post there.

I almost never visit MPSIMS, way too much flirting for my taste. It may not be as bad as it used to be, but I’m still scared to go in there.

All of them, all the time, in all orders, reading all posts by all people.

I cycle through the last four (CS, IMHO, MPSIMS, and the Pit) all day long. Every so often, to relieve the monotony, I go to GQ or GD, but I hardly ever post in either.

Constantly scan GQ, and in between moments of interest check MPSIMS and IMHO. Drop in on ATMB and the Pit at least once a day, but rarely post in either one.

Cafe Society I scan about once a week, and GD and Comments go months at a time without a visit.

My first choice is usually B B Q Pit. Then GD, then IMHO and MPSIMS.
Thats it.

GQ and GD. Then the others if I have time.

Zev Steinhardt

I thought some of you looked familiar. Here’s my list:

Daily-ish
GD
Pit
IMHO
MPSIMS

Weekly-ish
CS

Constantly,
CJ

So I’m reading cjhoworth’s post, and I couldn’t figure out what forum “CJ” was… but apparently it’s viewed constantly! :wink:

Review a few times a day:
Cafe Society
MPSIMS
IMHO

Try to check once a day, but miss sometimes:
GQ (ironic, since it is what got me here to begin with)

Check occasionally:
BBQ
GD
ATMB

You can find me in the cafe, baby! :smiley: