Which TV shows do you like but haven't seen all the episodes.

Inspired by Which TV shows have you seen every episode of?. What shows have you still to see many of their episodes. I don’t mean where you missed one or two. I mean where you maybe became interested while they were being repeated and youve not seen maybe half the episodes.
(hmmph it’s annoyingly difficult to construct a sentence that implies “seen about 2 thirds” without committing to that ratio)

Anyway. I estimate that I’ve seen maybe a third of all Seinfelds.

Maybe a third of Open all Hours.

Two thirds of Porridge.

Two thirds of Becker.

About half of Eastenders.

About 10% of Corronation Street.

I’ve probably only seen half of Babylon 5. Farscape, too, for that matter. Sci Fi channel isn’t in my regular rotation, but if I randomly check and either of those shows are on, I’ll watch it.

Well, Battlestar Galactica, of course. (You lucky Brits already know what’s going to happen!)

Also, Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.

I also rather enjoy The Surreal Life, and didn’t miss an episode of the first season. I caught about half of the second, and just a couple of the third. I wish I’d time to see more, though. I enjoy watching D List Celebrities interact - half of them seem to be really cool people and the other half seems to be utter tools.

I always keep missing the Band Candy ep of BUFFY

It’s hard for me to keep up with anything right now, since I don’t have cable, but here’s my list.

Stargate SG-1
Charmed
Star Trek: DS9

Alright, short list. I did watch Stargate Atlantis a bit when it first came on, wasn’t able to keep watching it due to school, but in the end I don’t care.

I have class tues. nights, and I never remember to tape Scrubs, so I’ve missed most of this season.

Ncis.

Doctor Who

Highlander. When it was shown over here it was always shown at wierd times, about 1 AM or there abouts, and they kept stopping the series, then restarting without much announcement. Made it pretty hard to follow. I’ve seen maybe half of it, and I don’t think I saw any of the final season.

The Critic - I only saw about 2 episodes. I thought it was funny.

Futurama - I’ve never caught the final episode. There may be a couple of others.

Are you saying we see it before you guys??
BTW add it to my list. I think I’ve missed a few of that brilliant show.

There are maybe six or seven Futurama episodes I’ve never seen, all 4th season. I plan to watch them as soon as I get around to buying the Season 4 DVDs.

MST3K. Love it, but have seen very few of the Comedy Central episodes that never made it to DVD.

I still haven’t seen the second season of The Shield. Came in on the third, bought the first one on DVD. Great show.

Third Watch, too – I came really late to the party for that one. (I didn’t start watching until well into 2002.) I’d like to watch 'em all on DVD from the beginning, instead of catching infrequent reruns. When the hell are they going to get around to releasing it? Argh!

I’ve liked what I’ve seen of The Eleventh Hour, but that’s only a handful of episodes. Another one that I’d happily pick up on DVD, but haven’t made the time to watch on a schedule.

I’ve only seen one episode of Arrested Development, and loved it. Must see it from the beginning.

I guess when it comes down to it, the only TV shows that I organize my schedule around enough to catch every episode of are 24, Lost, and Desperate Housewives.

You don’t know what you’re missing. I didn’t see it either until I bought the DVDs. You see a whole new side of Joyce and, ahem, Ripper. It explained the periodically later shown awkardness between Joyce and Giles.

I haven’t seen all of Coupling. I bought season 4 on DVD today (!) and am watching it as I type. I own season 2 and season 4 and am waiting for seasons 1 and 3 to arrive in about 2 weeks.