While you were at work...

I was enjoying Mexican food and Spiderman in the company of an outrageously attractive 5-11 blond.

Hooky is fun. I’m going to do this more often.

Life is gooood…

And I didn’t moderate a damn thread, either. So if GQ is a mess right now, tough noogies.

Good for you! Everybody should play hooky every once in a while. It’s good for the soul.

WORK…crap…thats what i forgot to do today!!!:eek:

GGGRRR… I have yet to see Spiderman, and I had to sit through stupid GMP meetings all day - and tomorrow is more meetings, and then another one on Thursday AM. And this is just a SUMMER JOB!!!

Well, I hope you had fun, at least.

I woke up this morning with a blinding headache and decided to call in sick, which I haven’t done in ages. After a few more hours of sleep I woke up sans headache, got as dressed as I ever do when I’m not leaving the house and went downstairs to try and check up on some of the housework as long as I was home. Made the mistake of turning on the computer and decided to pick up a CIV III game I had just barely started a month or so ago “just for an hour or so.” :wink:
The next thing I know I’m launching my spaceship (my first win :smiley: ) and it’s suppertime.
And after supper I decided to check out the SDMB, and now it’s past my bedtime.