Who is the hottest James Bond chick?

Maryam D’Abo, from The Living Daylights.

Yeah, baby, yeah!

Either Allota Fagina or Robin Swallows, from . . . oh, wait, wrong movie. Sorry.

DHR

Well, Pussy Galore clearly had the best name of all the women, but I’ve always had a thing for the blond heroine in From Russia With Love. Can’t remember her name, real or on screen, but I still think she was hot.

Photopat

I wouldn’t kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers.
Or me.

Armed, dangerous…
and off my medication.

TRIVIA NOTE: In the novel Goldfinger, Pussy Galore was a lesbian. Then the oh-so-manly James Bond showed her what she was missing. By the end of the book, she was no longer a lesbian.

But no one ever said Ian Fleming was PC. :slight_smile:

Fighting my own ignorance since 1957.

Pauly Shore… Oh Yes! Whooah what the hell? Sorry, wrong personality. Definitely Teri Hatcher, not the best bond movie, but certainly the best Bond girl.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
Kyoko Baby,
Shane

Arnold–

Sean Connery has given several interviews of the “women should be struck regularly, like gongs” variety.

Still, one can’t deny how hot he was back in the '60s.

pluto, thanks for the info on Maud Adams. I guess Ursula Andress wasn’t as unique as I had thought.

photopat, I think the actress you’re thinking of in From Russia With Love was Daniela Bianchi, playing the role of Tatiana Romanova. Which reminds me of another great “Bond girl”, Lotte Lenya playing the role of Rosa Klebb in From Russia With Love. Now that was a woman. :slight_smile:

Flora, I’m disappointed to hear about those comments by Mr. Connery. Do you have any quotes for that? I hate to remove him from my pantheon of favourite personalities.

La franchise ne consiste pas à dire tout ce que l’on pense, mais à penser tout ce que l’on dit.
H. de Livry

If I recall correctly, Connery made that comments in an interview with Barbara Walters. It was on TV several years ago.

By the way, this might help you decide:

[url=http://entertainment.msn.com/special/bond/women.asp]Bond Girls Gallery
[/quote]

La franchise ne consiste pas à dire tout ce que l’on pense, mais à penser tout ce que l’on dit.
H. de Livry

#$%#@%#@%

Bond Girls Gallery

I had to send this back to the top after seeing the new Bond movie.

My new first choice is:

Robbie Coltrane!

Naw!! But Sophie Marceau and Maria Grazia Cucinotta were both great. And we get to see a lot of Sophie Marceau! (Wink, wink! Nudge, nudge!)

Denise Richards was absolutely forgettable. I’d vote for Judi Dench first. At least she can act!

“Vandelay!! Say Vandelay!!”