Who paid for my subscription?

The entire point of anonymous paying is so you can call them a poopy-head in a debate.

I paid for a couple, but you weren’t one of them.

Next? :smiley:

Which might actually be a good reason to pay anonymously. Otherwise, precisely, you might feel indebted to the person who paid, and it might make things awkward in a debate.

That said, it wasn’t me.

Wasn’t me. I couldn’t afford to . . .

. . . I ended up pissing my money away on a little coup I tried to stage in Pago Pago. The little bastards ran off with all of my guns, and left me tied to the mast of a small sailboat, when they set me adrift, only to be picked up by a Vietnamese fishing boat and then forced into a life of Vaudvillian servitude by performing “Oklahoma” nightly for 63 days until we came back into port in Singapore. :smack:

Tripler
Damned Micronesians. :mad:

But really, if one must be forced into a life of servitude, wouldn’t this be the best one to be forced into?

Geez, some people would complain about being hung with a new rope.
Also, I did not pay for FlyingRamenMonster’s subscription.

Yeah one would think that, if one actually knew the words to “Oklahoma”.

Thank OG they didn’t speak English, nor I Vietnamese.

Tripler
But trying to remember last night’s words . . . oof, that was a nightmare. :smack:

Not me. Poor college student here. Hell, I could barely pay for mine.

…where’s that damned Masked Benefactor 'round heah?

It was me. If yer in the chips now and want to pay me back, PM me for my address.

Not me… how does one pay for someone anonymously, anyway?

It wasn’t me. I had to have someone pay for myself.

(Will that person please come forward, for payment?)

Katsuobushi ? :stuck_out_tongue:

See **Tuba’s ** Thread: http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=366584

FlyingRamenMonster: It wasn’t me either.

Not me! What’s the timeline now?

Would that make him Bare Jr.?

It may or may not have been me.

Hah, I have thrown a kink into the equation! Won’t be so easy to figure out now, huh?

It almost worked,but we’re on to you, you joined after FRM, so he can mark you off the list. :wink:

You’re jumping to conclusions. Rigamarole could have ponied up for FRM without joining him-/herself. You know, to gauge the effects of the initiation, or whatever.

Not it.

Wasn’t me. I had to have someone else pay for me.

Yes, I’ve been a lurker/stalker longer than I’ve been a member…

Wait, so it was you, bare? I do plan to pay you back but I can’t right now. It’s not that I haven’t got the money… it’s that I have no idea how to send it :smack: I live in Australia, I don’t have PayPal, I think I can write cheques but they would be in Australian dollars. Help me out a little here, Dopers.