Look, at least she didn’t yell, " It’s Clobberin’ Time…!"
What the fuck kinda name is Chyrotia?
Re: Hogwash: Didncha read the last chapter of Freakonomics? One good thing: names like this can pretty much be used to count the number of websites mentioning the story: 11,700.
Even the Chinese are getting wind of this.
Naturally, that last bit is necessary when dealing with mothers as irresponsible as this.
(By the way, what’s the betting that she gets a light sentence and some counseling?)
[QUOTE=Hogwash]
What the fuck kinda name is Chyrotia?
[/QUOTE]
I think it’s Greek for “cudgel”. Or something.
Can I have a window seat?
[QUOTE=Q.E.D.]
they’re soft
[/QUOTE]
Specially the head.
You want to use a baby as a weapon, best freeze it first.
Wouldn’t it hurt more if she gave it to him as a reverse-birth anal-suppository? (Of course she’d have to tie him down first…)
[QUOTE=Anaamika]
Don’t you see? They were fighting, so obviosly it was HIS fault to get her so mad! Plus he probably supplied the alcohol, too, and GOT her drunk in the first place! Yeah man, that’s it!
:rolleyes: Poor little baby.
[/QUOTE]
He also supplied her with the weapon, so obviously he was asking for it.
[sub]Can I have a window seat?[/sub]
Very good, Wile E! You get to go to the FRONT of the bus.
[QUOTE=Cervaise]
Specially the head.
You want to use a baby as a weapon, best freeze it first.
[/QUOTE]
Or boil it. I suspect a hot baby to the midsection would really smart.
Well you have to give her credit, she first grabbed a frying pan, but remembered those things could kill somebody…
I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt, and assume that hunger and low blood sugar made her snap.
She was probably just trying to tenderize the baby. Before boiling and/or frying.
[QUOTE=What Exit?]
Well it is already clear that the unfit mother Graham is stupid, now I guess we are down to determining how stupid. I think your post is a good and valid point and we can subtract another 10 points from her IQ. I am looking at a 60 IQ currently, do we have any more points to deduct?
I do not care what kind of accident it was, she needs to go away. Crap, this is why I am heavily in favor of government paid sterilization and suggesting it be done. Four more kids with almost no chance in life. Hurray.
Jim
[/QUOTE]
Y’know, my good-good-girlfriend told me several years ago that she believed that people ought to be sterilized and not allowed to reproduce until they’ve passed rigorous intelligence and psychological tests. I, still holding out some hope for humanity at the time, said to her, “C’mon, man, you know we can’t do that. I mean, who would decide?” (Of course, I knew that she and I would be completely capable of deciding on our own who made the cut, but that was beside the point. BTW, though we both generally dig children, neither of us has any, and we’ll be fine if we never do.)
Well, fast forward several years and many :eek: (and recalling particularly hellacious aspects of my own childhood. Child abuse, the gift that keeps on giving. Thanks ever so much, daddy.), and suffice it to say that I’ve learned to like my crow fricaseed. Mmm-mmm good.
Is the baby a dwarf? She might be practicing her circus act!
And she obviously misunderstands the procedure for throwing a temper tantrum.
I’ll go sit in a corner.
Poor baby. Poor other kids. And 5 more kids enter the system…
Sometimes, it’s just a matter of a poor choice of words:
She: When are you going to get a job?
He: Leave me alone for just a second, will you? It’s three o’ clock in the morning, it’s Sunday, and nobody’s hiring right this minute.
She: Just like a no-good lazy bum like you to duck his financial responsibilities. Forty percent of my kids are your fault, mister, and don’t you forget it! Especially this little one here! He’s just a baby!
He: Oh, sure. Throw that in my face.
[QUOTE=eleanorigby]
Is the baby a dwarf? She might be practicing her circus act!
And she obviously misunderstands the procedure for throwing a temper tantrum.
I’ll go sit in a corner.
[/QUOTE]
Corner, hell. Get on the bus.
Sit down right there, next to The King of Soup.
<dances with glee> I got on the bus! <hugs self>
[QUOTE=Malacandra]
One rolling pin coming right at you. Don’t duck and we can get this over with in one swing. There’s a time and a place. Twit.
[/QUOTE]
This is the time and place. Twit.
[QUOTE=Excalibre]
This is the time and place. Twit.
[/QUOTE]
Twitette!
twit and a half!
![]()
I’ll laugh my ass off if it turns out she tried to club this dude with a baby named Billy.
Yahoo ad: The Tucker Sling
:dubious: