In my day people knew that cats make far better weapons than babies, what do they teach in schools these days.
[QUOTE=Bippy the Beardless]
In my day people knew that cats make far better weapons than babies, what do they teach in schools these days.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, no kidding. As Calvin once pointed out, cats (and tigers) are pointy on five of their six ends. Much better weapons!
Babies area all soft and squishy and stuff. At four months, they don’t even have teeth yet.
(Okay, where do I sit? Are there any windows left?)
Chyrotia. Don’t they have a seven-day treatment for that at the drug store?
[QUOTE=monstro]
Chyrotia. Don’t they have a seven-day treatment for that at the drug store?
[/QUOTE]
Yeh, it’s two aisles down from the Lemonjello.
So, is it K-i-ro-tee-ya?
Or Chee-rosha?
Or do I want to know?
[QUOTE=eleanorigby]
So, is it K-i-ro-tee-ya?
Or Chee-rosha?
Or do I want to know?
[/QUOTE]
Maybe it’s pronounced “Shi - thead”.
[QUOTE=eleanorigby]
So, is it K-i-ro-tee-ya?
Or Chee-rosha?
Or do I want to know?
[/QUOTE]
I was going with “Chy-roh-tee-ya”.
All permutations sound like some kind of disease.
Baby got backhand!
Hey, open the bus door, willya?
[QUOTE=monstro]
I was going with “Chy-roh-tee-ya”.
All permutations sound like some kind of disease.
[/QUOTE]
No it’s a combination of cromagnon and yetti.
Cut her some slack, people. She’d been drinking. Heck, she’s no worse than a congressman.
No, no, no, people!
They were both low on blood sugar. In fact, they were discussing dinner plans.
Her: What should we do for dinner?
Him: (singing) I want my babybackbabybackbabyback… thwack!
…dammit, bitch, I was going to say ribs! pow!
::knock::knock:: Can I get on? Thanks. Where do I sit? 
[QUOTE=Excalibre]
This is the time and place. Twit.
[/QUOTE]
:eek:
All right, Excalibre! I’m actually *cheering *you!
[QUOTE=The King of Soup]
He: Oh, sure. Throw that in my face.
[/QUOTE]
So, where’s this bus headed again?
And Malacandra? Go take a pill.
Granted, this has been a tasteless hijack, but frankly I think there are times that if you can’t laugh, you won’t be able to stop crying. This is one of them.
That fucking cunt of a woman deserves… well, I’m not sure what. It should be bad, though. Mistake, my ass.
Just to clarify…the baby was only four weeks old, not four months.
Poor kid.
Man this bus is getting crowded. At least I got myself a front seat before it got too full.
[QUOTE=Farmwoman]
Or boil it.
[/QUOTE]
Boilings no good. They just fall apart when you fling them.
[QUOTE=EJsGirl]
Granted, this has been a tasteless hijack, but frankly I think there are times that if you can’t laugh, you won’t be able to stop crying. This is one of them.
[/QUOTE]
Yep.
The Aristocrats!
[QUOTE=Anaamika]
Why are you only picking on Eve? Other people made jokes.
[/QUOTE]
Pick one:
[ol]It was the end of a long day and I didn’t read to the end of the thread before posting (much like I’m doing now), instead just snapping when I saw Eve apparently indulging her fantasy of being the secret love-child of Dorothy Parker and Oscar Wilde, or
[li]I’m a known Eve-basher and follow her around from thread to thread looking for stuff to complain about, or[/li][li]…naah, not gonna do the gag[/ol][/li]
Now, don’t you have a schedule to keep or something?
[QUOTE=Malacandra]
Pick one:
[ol]It was the end of a long day and I didn’t read to the end of the thread before posting (much like I’m doing now), instead just snapping when I saw Eve apparently indulging her fantasy of being the secret love-child of Dorothy Parker and Oscar Wilde, or
[li]I’m a known Eve-basher and follow her around from thread to thread looking for stuff to complain about, or[/li][li]…naah, not gonna do the gag[/ol][/li]
Now, don’t you have a schedule to keep or something?
[/QUOTE]
Hey Mal, calm down, will ya? No need to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
Uh oh…
Well it’s been lovely knowing you all, I’ll meet you at the Gates of Hell soon enough (I’ll lead the bus in my turbo-charged sports car, coz I started this mess) and show you your new quarters. 