Who the hell uses their baby as a weapon??

[QUOTE=El Cid Viscoso]
Yeh, it’s two aisles down from the Lemonjello.
[/QUOTE]

Funny, I had to go to the clinic when I had a case of it. So, would the baby be considered an assault weapon? If so, may be we should reinstate the ban on them. (I’ll just strap myself to the roof, if that’s all right with everyone else.)

[QUOTE=Mellivora capensis]
Hey Mal, calm down, will ya? No need to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Uh oh…
[/QUOTE]

Ahh, whyncha go stick your head in a bees’ nest? :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Malacandra]
Eve apparently indulging her fantasy of being the secret love-child of Dorothy Parker and Oscar Wilde
[/QUOTE]

Well, that would be hugely unlikely.

[QUOTE=Malacandra]
Eve apparently indulging her fantasy of being the secret love-child of Dorothy Parker and Oscar Wilde, or

[/QUOTE]

Isn’t the love child James Thurber?

:smiley:
(anyone who comes in here and splains to me that Thurber and Parker were colleagues, gets a baby-straight to the throat).

[QUOTE=Eve]
Well, that would be hugely unlikely.
[/QUOTE]

Would you buy Dorothy and Vyvyan?

[QUOTE=Wile E]
Man this bus is getting crowded.
[/QUOTE]
Well, that’s not too surprising, seeings how short it is.

:: d&r ::

After all the laughing I’ve done reading this thread I’ll probably get picked to drive the bus.

:smiley:

On a more somber note, they ought to sterilize both of these morons. Clearly neither one deserves children.

[QUOTE=LavenderBlue]
After all the laughing I’ve done reading this thread I’ll probably get picked to drive the bus.
[/QUOTE]

I chartered it, so I’m driving! Someone crank up the AC/DC! Yeehaw!

[QUOTE=Tuckerfan]
Funny, I had to go to the clinic when I had a case of it. So, would the baby be considered an assault weapon? If so, may be we should reinstate the ban on them. (I’ll just strap myself to the roof, if that’s all right with everyone else.)
[/QUOTE]

Babies are bioweapons. Anybody who’s ever been in the same room with one with a loaded diaper knows that! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Eve]
Well, that would be hugely unlikely.
[/QUOTE]

Unlikely is the very name of fantasy, Eve.

[QUOTE=Anaamika]
Very good, Wile E! You get to go to the FRONT of the bus.
[/QUOTE]

I have nothing funny to contribute, so I will be taking a seat at the back of the bus. Because I am laughing at some of these to the point that I’m glad there are no coworkers around.

The baby’s birthday was September 11? Well, I guess it was bound to be hurled into something sooner or later.

[sub]Where’s my seat?[/sub]

[QUOTE=mobo85]
The baby’s birthday was September 11? Well, I guess it was bound to be hurled into something sooner or later.
[/QUOTE]

I think you just somehow made it all Osama’s fault. Outstanding.

[QUOTE=black rabbit]
Indeed. You can’t get up any momentum like you can with a toddler, and you can’t really throw them rapid-fire like you can with newborns.
[/QUOTE]

It was a newborn.. 4 WEEKS not months.

Most mammals don’t eat their young… 'cept people. :rolleyes:

I’m guessing they didn’t produce it on purpose.

[QUOTE=picunurse]
I’m guessing they didn’t produce it on purpose.
[/QUOTE]

Most likely the ‘deed’ and the resulting baby have, at most, a vague connection in their little peanut brains.

[QUOTE=Lightray]
I think you just somehow made it all Osama’s fault. Outstanding.
[/QUOTE]
Now we just need a way to blame it on Clinton and our mastery of the Jedi ways will be complete. :wink:

What’s the betting that it’s not actually his?

[QUOTE=athelas]
What’s the betting that it’s not actually his?
[/QUOTE]

The real father was Clinton, obviously.

[QUOTE=Bippy the Beardless]
The real father was Clinton, obviously.
[/QUOTE]

She should have been more alert–obviously those navy blue polyester tampons were NOT a good deal, no matter how little she paid for them…

So, is this a bus thing, or a Jedi thing? Because I like busses way more than Star Wars!

I hope there is still room on the bus, because I’ve been laughing my ass off at this.
That poor baby, though. I wonder if it will have permanent brain damage - if it actually had a brain with that thing as a mother.