Who Would Win In a Fight Between ...

Jennifer’s thing was people always underestimated her smarts because of her looks. Ginger was legitimately a dumb ass. Jenny wins.

Orko vs Scrappy Doo.

If memory serves Orko was kind of a screw-up. On the other hand Scrappy-Doo always had his doo together. I’ll take Scrappy.

How about a fight between Mother Theresa and Gandhi?

Looks like this one got overlooked – as well it should, because “schoolteacher turned easy-listening singer” versus “bodybuilder turned professional stuntman” probably ain’t much of a fight even before factoring in the steroids.

Buffy Summers versus Jaime Sommers.

Ghandi advocated non-violence, whereas Mother Theresa was born in Skopje (modern Republic of Macedonia), she moved to Ireland and then to India. In all of those places she must’ve had to defend herself at some point.

How about the cast of Game of Thrones vs. the zombies from The Walking Dead

Game of Thrones, easily. Zombies while fearsome, don’t stand a chance.

David Berkowitz (Son of Sam) or Ted Bundy, and please explain your reasoning.

Ted. He had a longer and farther spread reign of terror.

Count Tyrone Rugen (aka The Six Fingered Man) versus Cohen the Barbarian.

Cohen would trick Rugen into thinking he’d already won, then split him from apex to gizzard. And laugh.
Vin Diesel vs. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.

The Rock for similar reasons as the Sting matchup: professional wrestler versus an actor who pretends to be tough. And besides, good ol’ rock. Nothing beats that!

18 year old Britney Spears vs 18 year old Miley Cyrus. No weapons, to the death.

Spears, because those redneck girls know how to fight.

Cary Elwes as Westley vs. Cary Elwes as Robin Hood.

Elwes-as-Westley responds to the threat of a ranged attack by politely asking whether they’ll each put down their weapons and try their odds at unarmed combat – which prompts his opponent to note that “I could kill you now.” (Wright-as-Buttercup later negotiates his surrender, because, whoa, a crossbow? Things just got real.)

Elwes-as-Robin-Hood could shoot you now, and cheerfully would.

I repeat my Summers-vs-Sommers query.

Sommers. Can out run & jump, & with her hearing, Buffy will never be able to sneak up on her.

Spy vs. Spy

Prof. Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters vs Hogwarts

K.I.T.T. vs The Batmobile

The Fugitive Dr. Richard Kimble vs Dog the Bounty Hunter

Dos Equis Guy vs The Stig

Adrian Veigt vs Lex Luthor

Fox McCloud vs Bucky O’Hare

Lord ventinari vs. kyzer Soze

The Batmobile is hands down more bad ass, both are almost indestructible, but K.I.T.T. is smart. K.I.T.T. wins by TKO.

A pirate vs. a ninja.

Pirate–as soon as his attention is focused on the ninja, another pirate would shoot him in the back and take over as captain.

AT&T Girl (Lily) Vs. Flo

Flo. There’s something just a little bit off about her, isn’t there?

Kim Possible vs. Erin Esurance (her doppelganger).

Originals always beat doppelgangers. Kim wins.
Maxwell Smart (Agent 86) vs. Nick Steele (WD-40, from Spy Hard)

Would you believe Agent 86?

Rincewind vs. Maynard G Krebs and it’s not a footrace running away from each other.

Snake Plissken vs Riddick

Dr. Manhattan vs Silver Surfer

Houdini vs Alcatraz

House Harkonnen vs Centauri Republic

Sarah Connor vs The Bride (Beatrix Kiddo)

One at a time, please!

I’ll take Sarah Connor over The Bride. Don’t bring a katana to a gunfight.