Who's that actress...?

Does anyone know of a site that shows what actors/actresses perform in commercials? I recall reading about one, but durned if I can find it.

There’s an Intel commercial playing these days, with whiny background music/noise saying “I can get you what you want…”. There’s a young lady with black hair dancing at the first part of the commercial. I could swear I’ve seen her in a movie or two and it’s driving me crazy, which is why I want to find out who she is.

No idea what you’re talking about, but take a look at Angelheat.com is for sale | HugeDomains this

Anyone have any idea who the Yellow Book girl in the white tank top and jeans is?

There’s a possibility that tdn’s link is NSFW, given the racy content of some of the ads.

Forewarned, and all that.

[QUOTE=tdn]
No idea what you’re talking about, but take a look at http://angelheat.com/anastasia2.htm this
[/QUOTE]

Some of the images in your link were right on the edge, tdn, so I removed the link and left the URL.

[QUOTE=bump]
Anyone have any idea who the Yellow Book girl in the white tank top and jeans is?
[/QUOTE]

If you’re talking about the chick who comes strolling across the screen, L to R IIRC, in slow-mo at the very beginning of the spot, I’m 99% sure we’ve covered this topic before. In fact, there may be an entire thread devoted to her, and I think someone in that thread I.D.ed her. Check the archives.

[QUOTE=SkipMagic]
Some of the images in your link were right on the edge, tdn, so I removed the link and left the URL.
[/QUOTE]

You realize you left the link active in your quote, right, Skip?

[QUOTE=Skald the Rhymer]
You realize you left the link active in your quote, right, Skip?
[/QUOTE]

You see nothing. Nothing at all…

[QUOTE=stuyguy]
If you’re talking about the chick who comes strolling across the screen, L to R IIRC, in slow-mo at the very beginning of the spot, I’m 99% sure we’ve covered this topic before. In fact, there may be an entire thread devoted to her, and I think someone in that thread I.D.ed her. Check the archives.
[/QUOTE]

She was ID’d in that thread as Gisele Bundchen, the great Brazilian supermodel.

[QUOTE=kaylasdad99]
There’s a possibility that tdn’s link is NSFW, given the racy content of some of the ads.

Forewarned, and all that.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. Sometime after I posted, it dawned on me that while none of the ads were actually pornographic, they were in fact a bit blue.

[QUOTE=SkipMagic]
You see nothing. Nothing at all…
[/QUOTE]

Oh, come on. Don’t we at least get to see you do a :smack: ?

I think we deserve it.

[QUOTE=Krokodil]
She was ID’d in that thread as Gisele Bundchen, the great Brazilian supermodel.
[/QUOTE]

No way. Hot, but not Gisele.

[QUOTE=tdn]
No idea what you’re talking about, but take a look at http://angelheat.com/anastasia2.htm this
[/QUOTE]

That doesn’t look like her, sorry.

Here’s the commercial. . It;s the girl in the red shirt at the beginning.