Whose Doper name do you feel you need a little info on?

I don’t think I said that. I chose the name because at the time, I considered myself to have broad dietary tastes.

I named my little green homemade boat *Snow Pea *as a play on the vegetable related meaning of my username

I know where the money is!

Nonsense. The proper way to choose a name is to base it on a memorable character from a classic play, but to throw in a silly twist. Duhhhhh.

I know, right? :slight_smile:

Ocelot on a hot tin roof!

A character from a [del]comic book[/del] graphic novel is more cutting edge!

No, no, no. You name yourself after a character in a lesser known novel by a Great Writer. This proves that you’re smart and cultured, even though you’ve read almost nothing but technical writing in over a decade.

Mr. and Mrs. Er named their offspring Psx?
No one ever gets confused by my name, other than the occasional assumption that I’m referencing Cairo, Illinois rather than the city in Egypt.

Mine is a reference to a character in the webcomic Schlock Mercenary, the guy in red. Who, in turn is a reference to the high casualty “Red Shirts” of Star Trek fame.

Whatcha say?

I works best when I post about something repugnant:

I found maggots in my margarine.

mmm

I got my name off some nut.

It’s Personal.

Do you tell women you’re a great screw?

Zeppelin

Mine came from the circumstances of my life. I used to be Steelerphan, but I found that identifying with the team brought criticism that I couldn’t handle at the time ( I was going through liver failure.)

Or after a magic expandable horse.

I know you do. You also don’t get references.

Mmm?

Then the cryptic quality of your name would be diminished. Not completely, mind you–maybe just half.