Why are mods allowing these similar posts?

I await being informed that Bengalis are actually Middle Eastern, too.

Well, they’re Muslim. QED.

And what’s wrong with hating Muslims?

My ex would ask me a question. I’d answer it and if she didn’t like my answer, she’d rephrase her question. If she still didn’t like my answer, she’d continue to rephrase the question. Rinse, lather, repeat.

I learned the hard way to spot these situations. If you can spot the game, you can choose whether you want to play or not.

Well, he’s restricted to making threads in the Pit now, where we can really tell him what we think of him.

It’s not about whether anyone wants to play the game or not. It’s about enforcing the rules on this MB about spamming. Starting multiple threads on the exact same subject is spamming.

I agree with this entirely. It leads me to wonder where the “exact same subject” line gets drawn. It’s pretty easy in this case, where the wording is so similar.

But what about the underlying sentiment? Like, for instance…purely hypothetically, of course…if someone were to repeatedly start threads in GD which were all about different subjects but all carried the same basic argument? Say, I dunno, purely hypothetically, someone were to only start threads that talked about how awful women are, and how they’re liars and awful and that, I dunno, maybe feminism is to blame?

Ok sorry, that dance is silly.
Where do we draw the line between Civilrighte, a very obvious case, and LinusK, a less-obvious one? Where do we cross from a pet cause into spamming?

Who knew that Cincinnati was in the Middle East?

At some point it has to be a judgement call. Which is why the mods get the big bucks they do!

Both of them.